Might pull the trigger on 2013 Si Sedan

So if you've driven the 09, you pretty much know what a 12-13 wrx would feel like. What are your concerns? Purely pricing at this point?
I'm afraid the WRX will be like my 350z, which was pretty much all straight line speed and too much of it. I don't get a thrill out of romping the throttle up to 100mph and then braking back down to the speed limit. I'm afraid the gear box will be notchy, as reviewed, and the car will feel too heavy, like the 350z. I think I'm going to try to test drive a used WRX this saturday, if I find one in my area. At least then I'll know if I should get the Si, or wait for the WRX.

Well... I decided to go with a13 WRX Satin White Pearl 4 door premium. I liked the Si, but I feel like I would get bored of it quicker, since it's a similar animal to my 8th gen. That, and I've had WRX fever for as long as I've been into cars. Hopefully I'll have a good experience with it.

Thanks for all of the help. It seems to be a good forum you guys have, and I'll be sure to pop in from time to time.

Thanks, guys. The car should be here on Monday. I think I made the right decision, since I've already had my fun owning a Si in the recent past.

Back