Mikex18's Rally Red FK7

Hey mikex,

Just looking at that frame damage pic....

Have you ever though about trying to fit some of those appliance slider plugs into those holes in the frame? Might save a little damage and help you glide over things easier. Or maybe just use that 3M tape and glue some plastic "armor" down there?

Im sure there are a ton of variants. The local hardware store might have something similar. Might be worth a shot especially if they are very thin.

Something like these:
Something like these:
furniture-sliders.jpg

Now dropped too much for my own personal taste, but I must say Congrats Mike. You deserve it! Really a sweet ride. :clapping:

I always wanted the rbc rpf1s on my 9th but was iffy on the look, your is just amazing and makes me kinda upset i got rid of it.

Hey mikex,

Just looking at that frame damage pic....

Have you ever though about trying to fit some of those appliance slider plugs into those holes in the frame? Might save a little damage and help you glide over things easier. Or maybe just use that 3M tape and glue some plastic "armor" down there?

Im sure there are a ton of variants. The local hardware store might have something similar. Might be worth a shot especially if they are very thin.

Something like these:
Something like these:
furniture-sliders.jpg

i dont think this will hold !! when it hits, it does really hard.. io dont think it will stay!! :/

Im thinking of a skid plate that covers the subframe and the oilpan!!!

Nice shots! I love looking at your car. Is that detail bay where you work? Pretty sweet having an area to work on your stuff.

Back