Modded '14 Si Sedan Checking In!

I don't even remember the last time I hit Vtec.:( I usually don't go past 4k RPM.

Little update on the Skunk2 shift knob, install took all of two minutes and the knob is super awesome! Good weight to it and the shape of the knob is much preferable for me over the stock ball!

Welcome! Might recognize my name as I have commented on a few of your vids. I think a cool vid idea would be how to lower shift knob height. I know I'm not alone in thinking its rather high stock. Good luck on your build!

Welcome! Might recognize my name as I have commented on a few of your vids. I think a cool vid idea would be how to lower shift knob height. I know I'm not alone in thinking its rather high stock. Good luck on your build!

That is a good idea. I would say the best way to lower the height would be to get the Buddy Club short shifter because it sits a little lower than the stock one, and then buy yourself a countersunk shift knob. I've seen someone with the combo and the shift knob was RX8-like.

Might be deciding on what kind of boost to get relatively soon.. will keep you guys updated.

link to that video?

Honestly don't even remember what video he was commenting on. I get about 50+ comments a day so I lose track but I do remember what is commented. Basically it was some kid who told me I'm retarded for not getting an ST because its the end all solution for performance in the price range and that my Si will never be as good as his ST. He kept changing his argument then telling me I was the one changing the subject so I stopped answering him.

Honestly don't even remember what video he was commenting on. I get about 50+ comments a day so I lose track but I do remember what is commented. Basically it was some kid who told me I'm retarded for not getting an ST because its the end all solution for performance in the price range and that my Si will never be as good as his ST. He kept changing his argument then telling me I was the one changing the subject so I stopped answering him.
He also said the Si competition is the fiesta st. I just about lmao when I read that.

The fiesta st is a 16 sec car. Go look on YouTube. Si is 14 sec with good driver

If driven by old grandpa.

Bone stock
e9a2ate6.jpg

Edmund website did 15.1

:wink1:

Back