Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

ah that makes sense. It's a mess, but makes sense. Do you have a basement or an attic area that is unfinished which allows access to those rooms that are all wired on one circuit?

I have a crawl space below the house and attic access above the back of the house. The new circuit addition is about $500-700. The new lighting was about $1500-2000.

Was the lighting itself (parts) a big part of that 1500-2000? That really seems like a hefty price for that when you have access above and below. If you had a ton of drywall tear out and fishing wires I can see the expense rising, but still.

Was the lighting itself (parts) a big part of that 1500-2000? That really seems like a hefty price for that when you have access above and below. If you had a ton of drywall tear out and fishing wires I can see the expense rising, but still.

It’s the number of fixtures. It seemed a bit high too but for this area, labor prices are nuts. Both rooms are partially open, with the wiring and switches under the second floor. So it’s a mix of getting access between stories and then the second half of doing the fixtures. It’s expensive but not crazy.

330k miles?!?? Holy moly

My dad's '07 Silverado has rust over the wheel wells.. smh

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

330k miles?!?? Holy moly

My dad's '07 Silverado has rust over the wheel wells.. smh

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Gotta remember he’s in the south. No snow/salt to eat cars away

When I visit my cousin in New York this year, I gotta see what y'all are talking about with rust. I mean, I've seen some, but it's mind boggling to me how y'all can like remove a panel of a car and have the whole inside of the chassis rusted through.

Like... is there some sort of insurance thing you can claim if that happens soon enough? :confuzzled:

When I visit my cousin in New York this year, I gotta see what y'all are talking about with rust. I mean, I've seen some, but it's mind boggling to me how y'all can like remove a panel of a car and have the whole inside of the chassis rusted through.

Like... is there some sort of insurance thing you can claim if that happens soon enough? :confuzzled:

It takes quite a few years for it to do some real damage. Don’t think there is any insurance to cover that since there are so many variables that speed up or slow down the rusting process.

This is a random picture but my dad's truck is worse as the rust area is peeling/falling off. He washed it often too.

34128761822_c73f4d49dc_c.jpg

This is a random picture but my dad's truck is worse as the rust area is peeling/falling off. He washed it often too.

34128761822_c73f4d49dc_c.jpg

I had an older car that the body started rusting on and I cleaned it up with some sandpaper and gave it a couple coats of Duplicolor. Definitely a 10ft paint job type deal, but the main idea was to stop the spread of the rust. It did a decent job, but that was just some surface rust from spots where the paint had chipped. If you really wanna stop it you could try some rust inhibitor. Clean it up, brush on some inhibitor (seen good things about the permatex one), and give it a coat of paint if you want. That should at least stop it from getting worse.

Waiting on Hurricane Laura to come wreck everything
Come on 2020, when's a radioactive bipedal lizard that breathes lasers showing up out of the Gulf?

200.gif

Back