Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

We have until our anniversary date to take how ever many vacations weeks we have. They us usually don’t like to pay them out but they do pay out our sick days we don’t take. My anniversary is on xmas so I’ll prolly take another in Jan and try and plan something. Def need to get away for a bit. From everyone.

Dude

Oh man

I woke up and my joints hurt

tenor.gif

It won't be going on the Accord if that's what you think I'm saying :giggle: But yes I'd buy one.

You know what? I'm taking this small victory.

Baby Steps.

The stickers in this batch aren't waterproof -- so you win this time!

We have until our anniversary date to take how ever many vacations weeks we have. They us usually don’t like to pay them out but they do pay out our sick days we don’t take. My anniversary is on xmas so I’ll prolly take another in Jan and try and plan something. Def need to get away for a bit. From everyone.

Oh gotcha. Didn't know you couldn't carry it over.

I can carry over 280 days (40 days) of vacation. Sick time doesn't have a max so I'm at about 190 days of that.

Since my co-worker is back I might take some long weekends here and there before the end of the year. Not going anywhere though since the wife won't stay at hotels because COVID.

Good morning everyone ! I'm looking forward to what's coming in the mail this week for my Lucille ! She'll be having little extra power soon ! :vtec:

More parts for Lucille! Damn she's getting super spoiled lol

Dude Oh man I woke up and my joints hurt

tenor.gif

You aren't even that old! Come on man.

Baby Steps.

:giggle: baby steps better than no steps ;)

Dude

Oh man

I woke up and my joints hurt

tenor.gif

Baby Steps.

was working on a customers car a few months ago who name was douglas heffernan.

Good Morning!
Question for y'all-- I've seen these lower control arm plates on literally every older Civic build I've come across; Are these comfortable for daily driving?

s470188906567893417_p372_i1_w450.jpeg
s470188906567893417_p372_i4_w450.jpeg

Have a subframe brace like that. Was pretty much cosmetic. Made no difference in handling but I have a lot of suspension stuff done. Those lcr’s are a bit over the top for me.

Have a subframe brace like that. Was pretty much cosmetic. Made no difference in handling but I have a lot of suspension stuff done. Those lcr’s are a bit over the top for me.
this ^. you wouldnt noticed a difference. im sure it stiffens the chassis a little though.

Back