Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Did you do a liner in your bed, or have a factory spray or? I forget what your bed looks like.

It’s a just composite plastic. I have a rubber bed mat but nothing special.

It took that long?! Damn.

Yeah, it was shipped out of Ottawa too ( about 600km from me ). I tried to find info on where its made but didn't find anything. Im guessing China.

Shipping has been all over for me. The mudflaps for my golf came from Utah in 24 hours. Tv took 4 days but came from the same city as my exhaust that shipped in a day.

Ha. I guess it was closer to 60. This process sucks so much. So maybe hidden fees and ****. They dragged their feet to finalize this and now they're telling me that the lock is expiring and I have to pay another fee to extend it. I just killed the whole deal. It was boarder line beneficial to begin with. I'm so heated right now. I feel like the agent knew something was wrong to call me on a Sunday morning.

I'm just gonna suck it up and finish this **** out. I've already paid/am on the hook for close to $500 and they've caused my score to drop having pinged my credit 3 times in the last 2 months with just enough time in between. Starting over seems just as much of a PITA and doing nothing seems like a foolish move.

I'm just gonna suck it up and finish this **** out. I've already paid/am on the hook for close to $500 and they've caused my score to drop having pinged my credit 3 times in the last 2 months with just enough time in between. Starting over seems just as much of a PITA and doing nothing seems like a foolish move.
you'll make up that $ in no time with the interest savings

Watched the lotus episodes of mighty car mods last night. Now I want a lotus elise ( because the exige is way too much )

Drove my si to work. I hate to say it but I think the exhaust is too loud.

Not sure if I should leave it, put the stock exhaust back on or buy a catted downpipe and sell my catless.

Drove my si to work. I hate to say it but I think the exhaust is too loud.

Not sure if I should leave it, put the stock exhaust back on or buy a catted downpipe and sell my catless.
How many miles on the catless? People have said it mellows out after some use

well the catless downpipes change in tone according to most people. They say it has more rasp/air noises initially, but maybe for the first few hundred miles.

Back