Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Nice. How do you like your coffee?
actually drinking some hot tea. dr's wanted me off coffee... acidic/stomach ulcer/reflux crap. I maybe used to have 3 cups a week... if that? I bet it's been close to a year since the last time I had some.

actually drinking some hot tea. dr's wanted me off coffee... acidic/stomach ulcer/reflux crap. I maybe used to have 3 cups a week... if that? I bet it's been close to a year since the last time I had some.

I read that as 3 cups per day. I was like Damn!! lol

Yeah I typically drink hot tea every morning. :thumbsup: It's been a few months since I gave up coffee (again).

I drink 2 - 3 cups a day. I'd still consider myself a new coffee drinker though. Didn't start drinking coffee until about 2016/2017. Is that considered a lot?

I wouldn't say that's a lot. There are people who drink a pot (~10-12) during a day or more. Some drink it nonstop all day working in a cubicle. I knew a guy who would drink a pot to 2 pots a day... every single day. He basically had a cup next to him every waking hour. I don't know how he even slept honestly.

I wouldn't say that's a lot. There are people who drink a pot (~10-12) during a day or more. Some drink it nonstop all day working in a cubicle. I knew a guy who would drink a pot to 2 pots a day... every single day. He basically had a cup next to him every waking hour. I don't know how he even slept honestly.

:eek::eek::eek:

Okay, that puts my coffee drinking into perspective.

Bought my first expensive tool today. Some know who are on discord but I’ll post it when it gets here.

It’s better then a type r. More practical.

I drink 2 - 3 cups a day. I'd still consider myself a new coffee drinker though. Didn't start drinking coffee until about 2016/2017. Is that considered a lot?

Dang. I think two in the morning isn't bad. My boss is like that. He's a cold brew fan. But he has one in the afternoon and then maybe one after dinner sometimes.

Coffee messes me up. Not sure if it's the coffee itself or the cream (don't put in a ton).

Dang. I think two in the morning isn't bad. My boss is like that. He's a cold brew fan. But he has one in the afternoon and then maybe one after dinner sometimes.

Coffee messes me up. Not sure if it's the coffee itself or the cream (don't put in a ton).
You’re lactose intolerant and you’re using creamer? And you’re wondering why you’re having issues?

You’re lactose intolerant and you’re using creamer? And you’re wondering why you’re having issues?

Most of the creamer is non dairy anyway, so I doubt that's it. I mean, unless you're actually using real cream...
2 days....

tenor.gif

Back