Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Morning. :haysmiley:

No Christmas lights outside here. **** that ****. Wife did the Christmas stuff yesterday. I only get the stuff down from the attic then she does the rest. I wouldn't have anything up if it was me
Old man and a grinch.....should not have been so surprised, lol

Two trees up. Time to put up the ornaments. Life with an interior designer. Everything is getting overhauled for Christmas.

55B954AA-E3C7-42A6-B642-43105EEF96E1.jpeg FC5C83A3-BAF6-43F5-B2ED-4571F4F1FC8C.jpeg

noticed today that air comes in through my door handle when my sunroof is propped lol :hmmm?:

Pretty normal. Mine does that. Its science.

Noticed my passenger front tire was flat this weekend. Giant nail in the tire. Thankfully I can repair that for free at work.

spent all weekend at the new house painting and moving items over from our townhome, i still havent blessed the neighborhood with the sounds of the turbo civic lol

I know exactly what you mean.. my wife is a Christmas fiend and every year we HAVE to get a new tree and a few more ornaments :hyper:
my wife is the same, we have like 4 damn trees after the new one i just bought her........i think i convinced her to sell the ones we are not going to use

Glad my wife isn't like that. She only gets a new tree if the current tree is broke.

My wife wants a new tree for the new house but it won't be happening this year. Maybe next year, maybe. We just got a new one maybe 2 years ago cause the old one got messed up.

My wife wants a new tree for the new house but it won't be happening this year. Maybe next year, maybe. We just got a new one maybe 2 years ago cause the old one got messed up.
thats what she wanted, a new tree for the new house and i have to say this new tree is the best fake tree i have ever seen and it will be the last tree she gets until it no longer works

Why does she want a new tree? What's wrong with the current tree?

my wife is the same, we have like 4 damn trees after the new one i just bought her........i think i convinced her to sell the ones we are not going to use

She's addicted to Pinterest and shopping at Target so I'm double screwed. We have 2 trees, one from last year and one from a few months ago.. now she's looking at a flocked tree which I had no idea what that word even meant until then

could be getting car stuff! sheesh

Luckily I'm not forced to partake in holidays. The lady understands my dislike for most of them.

Be glad! Have us in your thoughts every Christmas

However, thinking about gift wrapping my hood to feel a little festive.. did this years and years ago with my EG

Back