Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I'll expect thanksgiving and christmas invites from now on
You don't want to come out east for Thanksgiving/Christmas. It gets cold (not cold like New England or Midwest).
But then again you had colder temps this year compared to us here in Maryland.

Is this the pcm ground? I can only find an old thread from this forum about this. I want to make sure my wideband is grounded to the pcm ground.
ECU-ground-wire.jpg

Last edited:
Is this the pcm ground? I can only find an old thread from this forum about this. I want to make sure my wideband is grounded to the pcm ground.
View attachment 62545

"The ground wires MUST be moved to the head (either under a cam tower nut or to the head directly by one of the cam sensors) or you WILL have voltage drop issues" - VitViper

grounded pic -

rb1.sized.jpg

from the rbc swap thread. No one ever posted torque specs on it.

"The ground wires MUST be moved to the head (either under a cam tower nut or to the head directly by one of the cam sensors) or you WILL have voltage drop issues" - VitViper

grounded pic -

rb1.sized.jpg

from the rbc swap thread. No one ever posted torque specs on it.
That's the thread I found but not sure if thats the pcm ground for sure. Also moving the grounds was mostly for the thermal spacer used between the head and the manifold. I maybe them anyways.

Installed the wideband sensor today and routed the harness. Quickly hooked it up and got it working. Realized I dont have good solder or solder gun at home so I'm going to have to wait till I bring some from work. Going to run wire from inside to the pcm and ground.

Others on the 8th gen did the same or used that for a big 3 power upgrade for better grounding/audio setups etc. The fact that vitviper confirmed that should be good as well.

Others on the 8th gen did the same or used that for a big 3 power upgrade for better grounding/audio setups etc. The fact that vitviper confirmed that should be good as well.
Yeah, I may do it. I just like how the oem location is hidden.

Back