788 hrs on record

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
105 hrs on record

DiRT Rally
41 hrs on record

Wreckfest
12.6 hrs on record

So like a month. I’ve seen some stuff way worse than that on some games

So if were excluding WoW from this I think my highest play hour count is somewhere in the 110-120 hour range.

What’s up with steam hours? Clearly it’s not real “hours”, because there are some showing 1.4 million hours in steam? That’s 58,000+ days or 159+ years.

Honestly I have 1500+ hours on halo3 and that was just on my main account. I crushed that game.

What’s up with steam hours? Clearly it’s not real “hours”, because there are some showing 1.4 million hours in steam? That’s 58,000+ days or 159+ years.

They count multiple life’s.

I am afraid to see how many hours I played Battlefield 3 and 4. Those 2 games I put so many hours in.

So if were excluding WoW from this I think my highest play hour count is somewhere in the 110-120 hour range.

Not bad.

They count multiple life’s.

Not sure what that means?

I think Steam hours means how long the game is open. You can alt/tab out of the game but still have it running in the background and it counts towards the "Steam Hours" (playtime).

I am afraid to see how many hours I played Battlefield 3 and 4. Those 2 games I put so many hours in.

I miss those games :( I played them a ton on PC. There are still BF4 servers (not many) up.

Modern warfare 2 is another game I know I have 1500+. The intervention and me are very good friends

Back