Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

How much time has it taken you so far?
Hard to say since I had to re-do a couple pieces and working on them as I have time. Started last Saturday but probably didn’t work on them 3-4 days and work on them after a full day of work.
Since I had most of the day on Sunday, it spent 4 hours sanding and cleaning them all. Then about 2 hours touching up mistakes and adding a layer of resin.

There is a lot of down time also. After layer of resin and bagging them, you have to leave them there for 12hrs.

Getting the wideband to work with flashpro is kicking my ***. Been talking with Steve from etunez about it and I'm going to try his suggestion. I'm about to give up though.

Good Morning!

Commute was interesting -- rode in accidental but welcome tandem with a Focus Hatch with RGB Underglow. Traffic gave us a pretty wide berth, completely misreading the situation.

Driver was a good sport, made me kinda want a focus hatch.

Good Morning!

Commute was interesting -- rode in accidental but welcome tandem with a Focus Hatch with RGB Underglow. Traffic gave us a pretty wide berth, completely misreading the situation.

:wave: Morning.

Already replaced 3 x 19" ViewSonic monitors for 24" Lenovo Monitors w/ webcams. While replacing those 3 monitors I noticed a Lenovo M93p had a message "CPU Fan Failure"... Of course the ***** is over 3 years old. Time to replace it with Win10 box.

FYI: Not sure how long that machine was sitting there like that but it was HOT! Like VERY hot. :eek:

Good Morning!

st and rs look great. i havent been in side one but from pictures it looks like your typical ford interior which turns me off.

I think that one is like 7-800 bucks.
DAAAAAMMMNNNNNN. I guess I should have figured though. That thing was basically just a scaled down engine.
Hard to say since I had to re-do a couple pieces and working on them as I have time. Started last Saturday but probably didn’t work on them 3-4 days and work on them after a full day of work.
Since I had most of the day on Sunday, it spent 4 hours sanding and cleaning them all. Then about 2 hours touching up mistakes and adding a layer of resin.

There is a lot of down time also. After layer of resin and bagging them, you have to leave them there for 12hrs.
I gotcha. Looks good so far! Can't wait to see them installed!
:wave: Morning.

Already replaced 3 x 19" ViewSonic monitors for 24" Lenovo Monitors w/ webcams. While replacing those 3 monitors I noticed a Lenovo M93p had a message "CPU Fan Failure"... Of course the ***** is over 3 years old. Time to replace it with Win10 box.

FYI: Not sure how long that machine was sitting there like that but it was HOT! Like VERY hot. :eek:
Yeet goes the Win 7!
st and rs look great. i havent been in side one but from pictures it looks like your typical ford interior which turns me off.
I feel the same. I love them until I peek inside.

...I've never seen their interior ---

okay, I sorta see what you mean.

2018-ford-focus-st-dashboard-carbuzz-474079.jpg

i sat in a base model focus once, the quality wasnt that great. i imagine the st and rs would be a little better quality.

im almost considering getting a catted down pipe next year. the drone at 3000rpm is kind of crazy still.

@Nomar06 had a 8thgen civic, 9thgen civic, and he had a fiesta st. Maybe he can chime in on the interior between them

The Fiesta ST prob has the best interior of them all. All the others are too much with the long narrow vents. The Fiesta ST was just a bit simpler. The Honda’s have a cleaner look IMO.

Also, a Focus without the Navi screen/sync makes the interior a million times worse.

Back