• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
@Dad - It wasn't bad.. but ordered 4 sandwiches for co-workers since I was going to be out on the road...

Most of the sandwiches were normal (LTM or whatever) but still ordering 5 total sandwiches (including mine) was a PITA and the employees at sandwich place didn't look happy.

Dad

Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
And you know for a fact that those employees were talking crap about you after you left

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Good Morning! I just hit my knee on the desk as I was typing that... Dang it

Dad

Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
That's a crippling injury.. I did it the other day as I was getting up to leave for the day and limped all the way out to my car :rotfl:

Dad

Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I had a white EX civic that was all stanced out follow me in to work this morning, makes me want to get an auto to daily

Janz3n

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
buddy of mine i havent seen in like 10 years came over on the weekend. brought his rc drift cars. fun little things, cost way too much money though. the two he brought cost over 2gs. and hes got a nice one he only uses inside thats worth more.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Type R
Body Style
hatch
Ummmm….what? lol. I hope this isn’t a hint of what’s to come for the Integra….
5B242B10-A467-40B5-A32F-8BA28AFC640F.jpeg