Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Just finished replacing my first VTC actuator/cam gear on a 2008 accord for a co worker. Job wasn't too bad. I think there's a problem with the chain tensioner because the lock mechanism wasn't working properly which made the job a little harder. Hopefully there no more p1009 and cold start noise.

So the whole VPN system for Boeing is down today. Thinking of calling it a day and working on the yard even though it’s below freezing. At least it’s not raining.

What do you think of the new halo beta so far?

I like it. I'm used to Call of Duty/Battlefield where it doesn't take a TON of shots to kill someone. Also I didn't get super into Halo back in the day.
It's fun playing with friends and using Discord for voice to work as a team. :thumb:

So the whole VPN system for Boeing is down today. Thinking of calling it a day and working on the yard even though it’s below freezing. At least it’s not raining.

Reason for it being down? System upgrade? System breach?

They don’t say. Main server was down, that’s all we know. Came back up at 10:00.

Morning :wave:

Supposed to be 70* today but rain. Then go to 48* (and sunny) tomorrow.... :rolleyes: 22 degree swing.

Was basically us yesterday. The next day off I could schedule a tire swap is December 8th and I just got a letter for Jury Duty. Garbage.

At least it's not Federal Jury Duty... I had to do that a few years back and of course they picked me.. Stupid *** trial too.
Federal Jury Duty you are "on-call" for the entire month. They have you call in the Sunday before that week and if your # is picked then you go in. If it's not picked you call the next Sunday and do the same thing..

Good times! About the same down here as well, it's going to be in the 30's tonight

30's at night in Texas? Say what?!?!!

So this is my tool box. Bought it for $6500 on sale about 5 years ago.first one I got rusted like this before I paid it off. I complained and got another box in the picture that rusted twice as fast as the first. Even rusted on the top somehow. I complained to my rep nicely again for probably over a year at this point. Couple weeks ago I txt him more picture saying I'm gonna burn the box down. He sent that exact txt to his manager and after a few weeks of him fighting for me got me another box. This time it's royal blue and I'm gonna do everything I can to protect it. I gave up on my second one as you can see it's full of floor soap just making it rust faster.
20211118_094813.jpg

So this is my tool box. Bought it for $6500 on sale about 5 years ago.first one I got rusted like this before I paid it off. I complained and got another box in the picture that rusted twice as fast as the first. Even rusted on the top somehow. I complained to my rep nicely again for probably over a year at this point. Couple weeks ago I txt him more picture saying I'm gonna burn the box down. He sent that exact txt to his manager and after a few weeks of him fighting for me got me another box. This time it's royal blue and I'm gonna do everything I can to protect it. I gave up on my second one as you can see it's full of floor soap just making it rust faster.
View attachment 63831
That’s a shame. I’ve got a box from Harbor Freight (US General) and one from Home Depot (Husky). They’ve held up pretty well so far. I couldn’t imagine spending thousands.

That’s a shame. I’ve got a box from Harbor Freight (US General) and one from Home Depot (Husky). They’ve held up pretty well so far. I couldn’t imagine spending thousands.
It's the worst watching something you spent thousands on rust in front of you. Box is worth 12k.

Is it super humid where you live? Floor commonly have water on it?

Is it super humid where you live? Floor commonly have water on it?
it is humid in the summer but i think snap on kind of confessed to an issue with the green paint on the box. both boxes werent properly painted at the bottom with metal showing.

makes sense, but that sucks on something so expensive. The paint should definitely stop that from happening

Back