Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

My doesn’t click sometimes and pretty much stopped working last night so I was like f it.

20 degrees here and salt on the road but sunny. Honda not allowed on road anymore, Just driving the old 2001 neon with 67,200 miles on it- extremely good in bad weather and in snow. Was repaired for salt damage, new metal on sides. Have snow tires ready to put on when it gets really bad. Turing on cable tv and getting a smart phone for only $14 a month Ha Ha that's because I have high speed cable package.

I've got the G602. I've had it for about a year now and have no complaints. Picked it up last year around Black Friday I think.

My doesn’t click sometimes and pretty much stopped working last night so I was like f it.

Because too much Destiny 2 ;)

I've got the G602. I've had it for about a year now and have no complaints. Picked it up last year around Black Friday I think.

Oh! Wireless.. You fancy :giggle:

Edit: wait it's on-sale right now on Amazon for $28.99 :oops:

Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Lag-Free-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00E4MQODC

Edit 2: It has the 11 buttons on the side.. I don't like that.

Last edited:
Haha hella fancy ya know! I wanna say it was about that price when I picked it up. I'm a cheapo. If it ain't on sale, I ain't buyin'!

I have to edit my posts all the time for typos... I'm getting better about checking before I hit send

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yea it’s pretty nice. Picking up a ducky keyboard later tonight. Hopefully. U know how offer up can be. People are right. A nice mouse and keyboard make a big difference.

Yea it’s pretty nice. Picking up a ducky keyboard later tonight. Hopefully. U know how offer up can be. People are right. A nice mouse and keyboard make a big difference.
It really does. I held off for so long because I had cheap free ones i could use. Went right back to a wired setup and immediately noticed improvements when playing fps games or anything that requires fast response time.

Hey that's the mouse I have. My favorite mouse I've ever had.

I miss my MX510.. <3

lfrWztqwqMKI4KHBzPT7LiTk2upf7GjXK-1CClEt0Dk.png

Back