Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

scammers are dumb. ive had 3 or 4 txt me about my xterra and they all use the same script. want you to use some sketchy vehicle report site that costs money even if you have your own report. fun to mess around with them though. most have US area codes.

First day back at work since leaving early last Tuesday. Negative PCR Result came in late Thursday morning and I had my wisdom teeth pulled on Friday. Boss thinks I finessed him into getting a full week off. Not my fault I’m following their rules.

not for me yet, but i should be able to shutdown the computer closer to 5p than 7p today

I saw that msrp donut mark up episode and saw that outrageous prices people are buying civics for. I better not catch people buying that **** here lol! Seriously though some of the prices I am seeing are insane.

I saw that msrp donut mark up episode and saw that outrageous prices people are buying civics for. I better not catch people buying that **** here lol! Seriously though some of the prices I am seeing are insane.
Here I am trying to sell my Xterra for less than blue book value and no one wants it.

I like the new Civic's. 11th Gen looks better than 10th Gen. :)

anyone hear about the "freedom convoy" in canada yet?
couldnt roll my eyes any harder.

Back