Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Oh! I need to watch their new episode. I saw on FB story that they had issues with the STi after the new engine build lol some hose came loose.

PS: No spoilers!
This one isn't about that. New one is the reason they built the engine. Very short episode.

As I'm cleaning my neighbours rocks my son comes and asks why I'm doing it. I said because the people that dug the trench covered them in dirt. He then says why didn't they cover the rocks with something. He's 7. More common sense. Here's hoping nothing goes wrong with this pool.

Picked out every single rock and put it back.
20220507_141331.jpg

As I'm cleaning my neighbours rocks my son comes and asks why I'm doing it. I said because the people that dug the trench covered them in dirt. He then says why didn't they cover the rocks with something. He's 7. More common sense. Here's hoping nothing goes wrong with this pool.

View attachment 64705
Yikes

View attachment 64705
You picked them out by hand?! God bless you, because i know that had to be a pain in the ***.

You picked them out by hand?! God bless you, because i know that had to be a pain in the ***.
it took an hour or two.

amazing how much more power your car makes when it doesnt detect any knock. always interested to feel the car in stock form sometimes.

How do you get so lucky and have a short work week?

Next week is only 2 days ;)

This week going away Wednesday-Saturday with the wife for our 10th Anniversary. Next week going away with friends for car event. Taking the Accord :woot:

Very nice! Happy Anniversary!

Speaking of car events, there was a random classic car show this weekend that I took my oldest to. Just a handful of cars showed up but it was maybe a block from my house so it was a cool hour spent

Today was the 1st time I shipped 2 PS5's out via UPS Store on the same day! :rotfl: :hiding:

Shipped one to Hurricane, WV this morning on my way to work and then another after work (had to run home to get it).

Really? Ya'll are ******* slackers. Wait ya'll aren't slackers because you are working and not posting lol

Really? Ya'll are ******* slackers. Wait ya'll aren't slackers because you are working and not posting lol
:wave:

giphy.gif

Back