Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

The Space Force is redundant... I can understand a Navy to explore new lands and whatnot -- but our galaxy is largely uninhabited by sentient life. It's baffling to me how people enjoy the mystique of outer space enough to raise a military force specifically for it, but are also so distrustful of experts that they don't research it's practicality at all.

I unfortunately have had to explain this to my neighbors more than once.

You hate the government, military, NSA and what ever because you keep getting stupid tickets that you are to blame no one else.
Yes I am to blame, and keep breaking the rules too. Lets blame all those old people too. Let's not blame the gov from spending every dime on useless projects like building a fresh batch of nukes cost $1,000,000,000,000 or one trillion dollars when the roads and bridges are falling down. Lets start a war in space too that will make everyone happy.

Yes I am to blame, and keep breaking the rules too. Lets blame all those old people too. Let's not blame the gov from spending every dime on useless projects like building a fresh batch of nukes cost $1,000,000,000,000 or one trillion dollars when the roads and bridges are falling down. Lets start a war in space too that will make everyone happy.

If you are that stupid I am done with this conversation. The government is not to blame for your roads it is the City and state my roads and bridges are just fine. And nukes are way out of date and to pointless we have weapons that are far better than that old rubbish. You were speeding and blame the car and you say the police target you
If you were not speeding in the first place guess what you would not have gotten a ticket wow is that crazy or what.

I lemon and lime in bud. tomato and lime-don't know-nor has iade its way here yet, butt interesting. Bud is a A- company in my world and I have few of those, AAA I give a A-. Surprising spectrum has moved up a notch with there smart phone, still not my favorite company by a long shot. K+N is a A- company due to lifetime war. I have to like wally too. Mr. Ceasar Is a world champion King cat. King Mr. Ceasar Gets the Highest award. I can't load his photo-software bug on web site.:omg:

This guy built a table to hide the keg. I’m dying. View attachment 60024View attachment 60025
I guess you have to do that or get a ticket for having too much fun. So called Molly Hatchet fine, she started prohibition right here in Maine and made the Kennedy's very wealth off poison booze that swept though Chicago. Nothing better than a Keg or a half keg if you have few people. Something wrong smiles not working. Oh they are now:excited: :party:

Back