Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Don't take this the wrong way... but you would choose the Byrna over a handgun if you had both at home?

The Byrna could be kind of a good idea if the hypothetical intruder is outside but still on the property and you live residential, granted you have time to calculate your target's incapacitation. The handgun is ehhh... ideal if they somehow got inside-- so maybe two applications for different scenarios? In a panic, I'd grab the handgun -- that's just me. :nervous:

Don't take this the wrong way... but you would choose the Byrna over a handgun if you had both at home?

I have a hand gun. Tons of pallet guns. A shotgun. A Winchester lever action. I just don’t really tell people or just say I don’t have any cause people here in Cali can be real sensitive about anything ever.

I have a hand gun. Tons of pallet guns. A shotgun. A Winchester lever action. I just don’t really tell people or just say I don’t have any cause people here in Cali can be real sensitive about anything ever.

Ahh makes sense. Thanks for answering my question.

I made the error of showing my visiting relatives from L.A. our gunsafe trying to impress them because they're really cool and nice to me and now I think they think I'm a lunatic :oops:

Yes it was a lot of fun. We'll get the kinks worked out to make it easier to setup/play more.

I blame Microsoft (for Forza issues) and Epic (for Rocket League issues).

Me too. That’s crazy that it took that much effort. I will say that about consoles. You log on and you play.

Let's play am i the *******.

We have 2 kids, a dog and a cat.
Wife has been wanting a second dog for a while. A few months ago she got one after me saying I really didn't want another animal. I didn't want to walk a dog and have more responsibility.

So she got a 6 year old dog. Now she's been getting angry that I won't help walk the dog, I knew this would happen.

Am i the *******?

Edit. Also now our backyard grass looks awful because of 2 dogs and a cat using it as a toilet and she keeps asking me to fix the lawn. I keep saying I can't because of the animals.

Last edited:
Back