Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Falcon or some type of large bird on the top of the roof? House is coming along really fast

They were too big like you said.So far so good. Still on the first Rev of the tune, so no romping on it yet. But I can definitely tell the torque difference.
It's definitely hard not to go WOT just to hear the whine lol. I remember I was so happy to finally get into those 2.5k-6k WOT pull. I don't remember if I or someone else asked but what spark plugs are you using?

It's definitely hard not to go WOT just to hear the whine lol. I remember I was so happy to finally get into those 2.5k-6k WOT pull. I don't remember if I or someone else asked but what spark plugs are you using?
No kidding. I had a bunch of stuff to do today, so I didn't get to drive it long enough to log today. Probably for the best. I'll log tomorrow and send it off. Good chance I'll get a rev back Monday if so.

Went with the NGK ILKR8E6 1422. Got em from Squiggy with the SC.

House is coming along great. The weather has been nice over the last 2 weeks and they got a lot done. Electrical should start around Tuesday.
View attachment 61833
Dude. That's coming along so quickly! I bet you're freaking pumped. I hope everything keeps up the pace.

For some reason I got up at 7:50 this morning. Watched the F1 race.

Last edited:
Building an outdoor hidden tv/ wood storage cabinet for our patio.

The brown section coming out of the top is where the tv will go. It will slide up and down but has to happen manually, lol. The middle section will be a cabinet for random storage and the bottom section is for the wood. The “random” cabinet in the middle will have two doors and the wood storage will have a magnetic door. Basically a piece of wood that just pulls off.

Last pic shows the tv slide thing before it got covered up.

It started pouring rain with tornado warnings so I wrapped up early on the project. Need to get it done/working for next weekend. Gonna have some of the wifeys peeps come over for a day of football watching next Saturday.

BD88D37B-55A4-4AFD-8354-A2217523F6B4.jpeg 5FF590E3-D2C1-459B-8F59-073A62FA335A.jpeg BE880177-8009-4548-B8AF-7A3D0565A7CC.jpeg

Watching the Giants vs. Cowboys before the Seahawks game at 5:20.

Poor Dak Prescott really busted his ankle bad.

No kidding. I had a bunch of stuff to do today, so I didn't get to drive it long enough to log today. Probably for the best. I'll log tomorrow and send it off. Good chance I'll get a rev back Monday if so.

Went with the NGK ILKR8E6 1422. Got em from Squiggy with the SC.

I use the same plugs. I am still going back over one of my Tunes trying to make more boost but my AEM boost controller keeps failing and causing over boost issues. I am now waiting on my trubosmart boost controller. So I might hold off for transmission rebuild hopefully soon.

I have a busted tranny sitting in my garage. I want to, at some point, build it myself. Kind of scared of diving into trannies though.

I have a busted tranny sitting in my garage. I want to, at some point, build it myself. Kind of scared of diving into trannies though.
I am kinda the same but I have a little experience with Y80 and S80 transmission from the B series. It is going to be a little while before I buy the kit but if I beat you to the rebuild I'll be more than happy to share my experience.

Back