Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Every time I see a hatch... I think of @ron v :hiding: :giggle:

Just saw this on Reddit.

aatimp3te5t51.jpg

tok90djerer51.jpg

Damn. I didn't expect that nice of a bay. You see the turbo poking out in the first shots, but I was surprised how clean the bay is.

That isn’t even a civic anymore. That dude has done so much to that car. Is he selling the awd kits yet?

So I’m gonna have to pull my tranny again. I think the clutch misaligned cause it’s chattering a bit in reverse. Guess I need the practice lol. I told @fahnix I’m getting those quick jacks before I pull it again.

If you send him your car he will build you an AWD set up but he is not selling them yet I don't believe.

I know my clutch rattles a lot in reverse if I am riding partial off the clutch going up a hill. But when I am fully engaged it gets quiet.

So I’m gonna have to pull my tranny again. I think the clutch misaligned cause it’s chattering a bit in reverse. Guess I need the practice lol. I told @fahnix I’m getting those quick jacks before I pull it again.
Those quick jacks will be a game changer

If you send him your car he will build you an AWD set up but he is not selling them yet I don't believe.

I know my clutch rattles a lot in reverse if I am riding partial off the clutch going up a hill. But when I am fully engaged it gets quiet.

So i was thinking because the clutch is stickier and the more its breaking in the more it is sticking when I'm burning the clutch in reverse.

So i was thinking because the clutch is stickier and the more its breaking in the more it is sticking when I'm burning the clutch in reverse.
Ahh i got you. Did you do a long break-in? It could just be a defective clutch it is rare to happen but is possible the fiber is not holding. I had an ACT clutch that feel apart with in 60 miles on my GS-R years ago. But I hope it is an easy fix and nothing to worry about.

Yea bout a 600 mile break in. I’m gonna drive it one last time tomorrow then let her sit for a while since the weather is getting cooler. My s10 doesn’t have a/c.

Morning. Another Monday.

Supposed to be a nice week temperature/weather wise :thumbsup:

Morning. I haven't broken anything yet -- which is good?

It's kinda getting cold over here -- the sky's got that 'Might Snow' look to it, even though I know that's not happening. Pro Tip Northerners: If you ever wanna see the toughest Texan turn into a 3 year old, let it snow unexpectedly at work.

Back