Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Just finished mine actually! Can't get off of work soon enough
Taking 1/2 day today as we are getting a new patio door :woot: Finally. It was ordered late October.

Monday is a holiday for me

morning all!!

Power at my shop was out all day long yesterday so I got paid to sit for 10hrs.. not a bad way to spend a day but I would've much rather have been home
ahh, the joys of straight time. the power goes out quite frequently where i am, ive learned a while ago to never put the hoist on the locks unless i leave it over night or for a long period of time or else it cant come down when im in the middle of a job. also, flat rate life here.

That's how our techs are here.. straight commission on the jobs they do so if there is any hold up of any kind, they're working for free. As you can imagine, yesterday wasn't a good day :rotfl: I sent all the guys home by 930a

That's how our techs are here.. straight commission on the jobs they do so if there is any hold up of any kind, they're working for free. As you can imagine, yesterday wasn't a good day :rotfl: I sent all the guys home by 930a
i have two hoists, if it werent for this pandemic im usually doing very well.

I was a mod on that site and "edited" my post count.. the last 5 numbers are more or less accurate

It was a running joke on that site. I'm originally from the UK and another mod thought I sounded Australian and it snowballed from there
Were you a mod when Chris was the owner? I haven’t been on club rsx in a long time. I don’t know if he’s still in the Honda/Acura scene or

I was, but he wasn't active on the site hardly at all. He has moved on to something else and I think had a hand in Kseriesparts? I'm not completely sure, but I took the place of a mod who quit because of Loza on there. His username was admin2010 or something like that and the general thought is that he slowly killed the site with his rules

I was, but he wasn't active on the site hardly at all. He has moved on to something else and I think had a hand in Kseriesparts? I'm not completely sure, but I took the place of a mod who quit because of Loza on there. His username was admin2010 or something like that and the general thought is that he slowly killed the site with his rules
Were you still a mod there after vertical scope took over?

Were you still a mod there after vertical scope took over?

No, I wasn't as active on the site about a month before Vertical Scope took over and I guess I got booted. Which is fine, I got to keep my premium membership which doesn't do much anymore these days and they reset my join date but left my post count. Wes is still an Admin over there along with one other guy that I don't know the name of

Back