Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

No, I wasn't as active on the site about a month before Vertical Scope took over and I guess I got booted. Which is fine, I got to keep my premium membership which doesn't do much anymore these days and they reset my join date but left my post count. Wes is still an Admin over there along with one other guy that I don't know the name of
I seem to recall the name Wes. I was just curious

Wes is a big time Mustang guy, that's all he'd ever talk about in the Admin/Mod chat we had

^ I know a guy who could make that happen... as well as nice limited edition 8thcivic lanyards

He was making like 35k or something a month off ~600k subscribers (only YouTube ads) from like 4 videos. I’m sure he can easily clear 100k a month purely from ads at this point.

He was making like 35k or something a month off ~600k subscribers (only YouTube ads) from like 4 videos. I’m sure he can easily clear 100k a month purely from ads at this point.
Yeah he paid "cash" for the TRX... But still. All that money and you are doing dumb ****.

Yeah he paid "cash" for the TRX... But still. All that money and you are doing dumb ****.
And look what he gained from it. Double/triple his recent view counts on videos in just 3 days which means $ and more subscribers buying his merch.
ADDFA014-EDAA-434E-AE37-0F63A99995D8.jpeg

and now Bilstein is going to give him new suspension components for free if he sends them back the broken ones...

When to buy a couple oil filters from Honda and popped by a tinting place to get a quote. Walked into the shop to get a card from the guy and he was working on a lambo Urus. It was sitting on rims and a pearl white paint on the doors. From the window up, the paint was covered in suede. WTF???

So Type R peeps argue about this a ton. “Turbo” blanket on the intake pipe. People put the blankets on a part that you want to stay cold. But the blankets are meant to keep heat inside of what is wrapped around.

So wouldn’t it be pointless on an intake pipe that you want to keep cold?

424B05F9-902A-4A57-AA15-23A82932B144.png

Does the intake run right above the exhaust on those things? Am I seeing that right?
Edit: I have to put after I posted this I read what you put right above the pic you posted. That's pretty intense they put the intake right there.

I've never seen anyone run an exhaust blanket on an intake. I think the gains would be minimal at best but it could help with heat soak. I'm pretty sure wrap is for controlling radiant heat so I would think once u drive the car for a while you could trap heat in your intake if it starts to get hot. But then again if your only driving short periods of time it could work. This is thinking out loud after a couple beers. Looks cool thats for sure.

Yea I don’t think you’d see much change in air temps inside the intake pipe.

Back