Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Ron and Booty are now on the gov tracking program. You know, when you get the vaccine you get a microchip put in you.

:D
I was offered and wasn't going to get it initially but when my mom had a heart attack back in December I changed my mind and got on the list. I don't want to give her (or others of course) anything as I have not worked from home at all during this pandemic.

I’ve already had COVID. I’m planning a trip to Asia next January and I’m trying to cross all the i’s which I’m sure the vaccine will be one.

@Nomar06 - Saw a vehicle this afternoon and thought of you (wait that didn't sound right)

North Carolina Plates... "FAP593" (maybe a few more numbers lol)

You know that vaccine has microchips in it....since it was made by the same Jewish people that created the Cali fires with the Jewish lasers in space!

I know it’s true cause it was on Facebook and bunch of podcasts from people that live in their moms basement and the lame stream media isn’t reporting it. So you know it’s legit!

You know that vaccine has microchips in it....since it was made by the same Jewish people that created the Cali fires with the Jewish lasers in space!

I know it’s true cause it was on Facebook and bunch of podcasts from people that live in their moms basement and the lame stream media isn’t reporting it. So you know it’s legit!
Open your eyes
Do your research
Don't be a sheep

I'm getting tired of all of these sayings.

Hooked up with a member and did a sick install. Hopefully they report soon.

Bam! Install was smooth as butter and she rides wonderfully now! The H&R's did an okay job of closing the gap initially, but the Truharts really dialed it in. This is the look it should have had from the factory.

View: https://imgur.com/a/8eOzuqC

Back