Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I take a break from 9th. Come back and ur already hatin with angry faces.
Break from 9th? How dare you! Break and forums should never go in the same sentence.

I like the faces. Glad you noticed them :)

PS: I'm ******* with ya. Calm down bro! :tongue:

Finally got someone to actually come out to see my golf today. Only took like 2 months. Not very promising but it's something. I've never had so much trouble selling a car.

wait ur selling it? Getting something else?
Yeah. I feel silly owning a winter car. Planning on just driving the civic in the snow instead. I also own too many vehicles and I could use the money from it to pay off half of my debt.

Yeah. I feel silly owning a winter car. Planning on just driving the civic in the snow instead. I also own too many vehicles and I could use the money from it to pay off half of my debt.
Yep I hear the debt thing. I’m paying off my car next Wednesday and I could be more elated.

Good Morning Everyone. Hope you have a good Monday. It's chilly here this morning (18F when I left for work about 2 hours ago). It's up to 22F now.

I know there are people on here that live in areas where it's MUCH colder lol

Yep I hear the debt thing. I’m paying off my car next Wednesday and I could be more elated.
Paying off a vehicle is very satisfying. Whenever I paid off my vehicle I would continue to save that money (car payment amount) so that I could use that towards a down payment on another vehicle down the road or use it for maintenance/repairs.

Good Morning Everyone. Hope you have a good Monday. It's chilly here this morning (18F when I left for work about 2 hours ago). It's up to 22F now.

I know there are people on here that live in areas where it's MUCH colder lol

Paying off a vehicle is very satisfying. Whenever I paid off my vehicle I would continue to save that money (car payment amount) so that I could use that towards a down payment on another vehicle down the road or use it for maintenance/repairs.
was -11C this morning. wind chill last few days has been down to -19C. i know up in edmonton and calgary way is was around -27 or colder on the weekend. i do not miss living in that cold hell.

was -11C this morning. wind chill last few days has been down to -19C. i know up in edmonton and calgary way is was around -27 or colder on the weekend. i do not miss living in that cold hell.
-19C = -2.2F

:eek:

The coldest I've ever been was on a work trip to Maine, it was -11F when we were leaving to come back home and that was miserable. I couldn't live in that kind of weather.

So I've been working on some low mileage FCA products the last couple weeks. Last week a 2020 1500 classic came in for a misfire, engine light and noise.

Cylinder 6 exhaust rocker broken and bent intake pushrod on a cylinder. Both spark plugs fouled. Customer said he started it in the morning. Heard a loud pop then ticking. Had it towed in after that.

Got some info from the customer and kind of pieced together what probably happened.

Customer said he let his son use the truck over night. I think the son was driving the snot out of it and broke the rocker arm. Drove it home with a misfire and fouled the spark plugs. When the dad went to start it in the morning the piece of rocker must have wedged into the intake side somewhere and bent the rod when he started it.

I replaced the broken parts and spark plugs and it was all good. Only 795 kms.

Just finished a 2021 jeep wrangler with a 3.6l 785 kms that had a ticking noise in the engine on the left. Tore it apart and found a hydraulic lash adjuster that wouldn't lock up when pushing the plunger down in oil. Replaced the one adjuster and no more noise.

Low mileage major repairs are getting common now.

Classic Chrysler issues :rotfl:

Everytime we have one come through our shop its always a headache.. especially Challengers

Back