Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

CURRENT WEATHER [11:15 AM]

88°F
RealFeel® 101°
Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 75° F

enjoy a cold beer that you work so hard to facilitate

We're open on saturdays and I use the day to kind of pad my paycheck
do you ever work on interior stuff at work, or do you solely work on exterior collision stuff? Someone I know has a 14 e350 and they spilled an entire coffee down through the console area. I started ripping it apart to see if I could extract it for them. I got to this side panel and I wasn't 100% on how it is held in place. I didn't want to just pull or break clips... or the panel for that matter if it's held with screws etc. Just thought I'd ask. I took the hvac controls out, the countless pieces to the arm rest, sliding tray, nav control button thing, the silver side pieces, etc. It was an absolute mess. I think it'll require ripping way further to get all of the smell out. I just couldn't find a decent source showing the exploded diagram on how it's all pieced together.

int.jpg

do you ever work on interior stuff at work, or do you solely work on exterior collision stuff? Someone I know has a 14 e350 and they spilled an entire coffee down through the console area. I started ripping it apart to see if I could extract it for them. I got to this side panel and I wasn't 100% on how it is held in place. I didn't want to just pull or break clips... or the panel for that matter if it's held with screws etc. Just thought I'd ask. I took the hvac controls out, the countless pieces to the arm rest, sliding tray, nav control button thing, the silver side pieces, etc. It was an absolute mess. I think it'll require ripping way further to get all of the smell out. I just couldn't find a decent source showing the exploded diagram on how it's all pieced together.

View attachment 64894

I can help you out! We do all sorts up here but it's mostly collision related. Shoot me the VIN and I'll get you a digram

I can help you out! We do all sorts up here but it's mostly collision related. Shoot me the VIN and I'll get you a digram
Sweet!!! I’ll pm you as soon as I get it from them.

A word to the wise though, MB is notoriously bad about having decent schematics, just in case these turn out awful

Using a E350 I found for sale, this is the breakdown I have. However, it doesn't show where the mounting locations are

1656714382555.png

A word to the wise though, MB is notoriously bad about having decent schematics, just in case these turn out awful

Using a E350 I found for sale, this is the breakdown I have. However, it doesn't show where the mounting locations are

View attachment 64895
Oh goodness. Looking at that makes me think those side pieces don’t come off on each side. They’re part of item #1? Lovely

Oh goodness. Looking at that makes me think those side pieces don’t come off on each side. They’re part of item #1? Lovely

From your pic and the really bad breakdown my system gave me it looks like that is the main part of the center console. Maybe you can get other parts of the console off and get to what you're trying to clean?

@Dad I feel like I earned an Oban tonight. No beer.View attachment 64896

Well deserved!! I've heard that stuff is really good

Back