Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Good Morning

To lessen my fear of sharks, I've been studying their behavior a bunch for the last couple of weeks. I've found that sharks are actually pretty cool... They're very interesting creatures.
that still wont stop them from eating you though.

-Between 2001 and 2010, an average of 4.3 people a year died as a result of shark attacks

Finally figured out what has been nocking over our company bin since we moved here. This guy had his head inside it when we got home.
Ran off into the woods to the left when I got out of the car then stayed in the woods watching me finally ratchet strap the compost to the front deck. Bears are big! Couldn't imagine seeing a grizzly.
1000004439.jpg

Finally figured out what has been nocking over our company bin since we moved here. This guy had his head inside it when we got home.
Ran off into the woods to the left when I got out of the car then stayed in the woods watching me finally ratchet strap the compost to the front deck. Bears are big! Couldn't imagine seeing a grizzly.
View attachment 66424

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Look at that bear! It's like it's telegraphing "You're next!" right through this photo!

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Look at that bear! It's like it's telegraphing "You're next!" right through this photo!
Just caught the bugger trying to get the compost bin. Made a lot of noise now that it's attached by a ratchet strap.

https://blog.batchgeo.com/every-us-shark-attack-fatality-since-1900-on-a-map/

Looks like there have been two fatalities since 1900 in the waters off Texas.

View attachment 66425

phew-sigh.gif

Whew! What a relief!

Although it looks like those attacks came from our commonly-caught-upstream Bull Sharks. This is a little bitty one.

F1092-Bull-Shark-4.jpg

Moar stuff for garage-mahal….now time to organize it all and get all my crap off the floor.

Will be coating/sealing the floor in the spring time and do a wash bay station thing. Then that should wrap up garage stuff.

72169830860__EAA40E7E-C8AD-4D09-8D1C-2190F91A361A.jpeg72188419500__4089344A-26B0-4CB3-A617-F5D94E49879D.jpeg

tlx might have brute force power and speed over the integra but cabin space and comfort in the tlx was cramped to me

a spec to a spec i was leaning tlx for some of the tech toys and awd, but the integra was way more fun to drive

I might be biased.

TLX has the power with the V6 but automatic, 4200 lbs, and is quite a boat. It’ll tear up tarmac though with the SH-AWD. Some of the upgrades in 2024 are nice. 16/24 mpg, with folks saying they get the low end of that.

The Integra - manual, plenty of power, immense cargo space, smaller package. 21/28 mpg (24 real world) with a tiny tank, get 250 miles between refills. Some missed features for the price. With FK8/FL5 bolt ons with tune, cars are pushing 400/400.

Back