Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

now you can sell them back to the shop special tool supply for full cost?

In worked from home a couple of days this week because I was sick. No rest. Still worked too many hours.

Welp, it finally happened. Life's necessities forced me into choices I didn't want to make.
Not only am I moving apartments in two weeks unplanned, I accidentally stumbled into a Honda dealership this afternoon and got a 2024 Civic Touring stuck on my shoe.

IMG_0728.JPEGIMG_0730_e.jpg

Not having driven a car in at least five years has definitely taken its toll. I was all stressed out having to drive the whole five miles home.
I then immediately curbed one the wheels because I'm that dumb.
Anyway, I haven't had much time for pics and haven't eaten at all today yet, so this is all I've got for now.

...pssst. Don't tell anybody, but I kind of like this car.

Welp, it finally happened. Life's necessities forced me into choices I didn't want to make.
Not only am I moving apartments in two weeks unplanned, I accidentally stumbled into a Honda dealership this afternoon and got a 2024 Civic Touring stuck on my shoe.

Not having driven a car in at least five years has definitely taken its toll. I was all stressed out having to drive the whole five miles home. I then immediately curbed one the wheels because I'm that dumb.

Anyway, I haven't had much time for pics and haven't eaten at all today yet, so this is all I've got for now.

Congrats on the '24 Civic! I like them better than the '24 Accord.

Sucks about having to move apartments. Did they not renew your lease? I think you've been there for a while if I recall.

RIP on curbing a wheel... Yikes :eek:

Congrats on the '24 Civic! I like them better than the '24 Accord.

Sucks about having to move apartments. Did they not renew your lease? I think you've been there for a while if I recall.

RIP on curbing a wheel... Yikes :eek:
Agreed, those Accords look incredibly vanilla.
This touring model has all the assisted-living features you could possibly want. I'll just pretend there's a third pedal.
Too bad it will be a garage queen for a long while. She's only a tool that I don't plan on keeping past 2024.

Long story short, there is a serious ventilation problem that management has been flat out ignoring. Cooking grease, smoke, cigarettes, formaldehyde...all vent heavily into this apartment all day every day. I've resorted to wearing a gas mask and leaving the windows open.
It's getting cold outside and I've had enough, so I'm taking the "easy" way out and leaving. That's probably what they wanted since I've never dealt with such incompetency. And yeah, I've been here over nine years, so it's just sad to see how far they've fallen.

Got my wife's iPhone 14 the other day. Decided to activate the esim today but it just keeps saying activating. Contacted my provider and they said it's a known issue and I have to take it to a store to get it activated. Lol. Reason I ordered it online is because the closest store is a ferry ride to Vancouver. So that's just fantastic.

Got my wife's iPhone 14 the other day. Decided to activate the esim today but it just keeps saying activating. Contacted my provider and they said it's a known issue and I have to take it to a store to get it activated. Lol. Reason I ordered it online is because the closest store is a ferry ride to Vancouver. So that's just fantastic.
I feel like you could call the Apple Store and see if they can help before going all the way there.

View attachment 66459View attachment 66460

Not having driven a car in at least five years has definitely taken its toll. I was all stressed out having to drive the whole five miles home.
I then immediately curbed one the wheels because I'm that dumb.

You must have a big shoe….and you know what that means….:badger:

How do you go 5 years without a car?

Last edited:
Back