Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I think it’d be a lot easier if you live in a bigger city. If you choose to live close to work & there is good public transit etc it could be done. Covid/Work from home prob made it even easier.

How do you go 5 years without a car?

I think it’d be a lot easier if you live in a bigger city. If you choose to live close to work & there is good public transit etc it could be done. Covid/Work from home prob made it even easier.

Yeah he lives in NoVa. Definitely would use that public transit over here in the Baltimore area :hiding:

How do you go 5 years without a car?
Longer than that...I haven't owned a vehicle since 2015. I just don't need one here. It has been so relaxing to mentally zone out while the bus/cab takes you wherever you need to go.
Public transportation is a free 10-15 minute ride to work. Groceries, packages, etc are all delivered, and the ability to rent a car hourly for unique issues used to be an option until recently. I just needed more control over this forced move and unrelated upcoming errands, and getting a car (even temporarily) relieves me of some of the stress.

I'm thinking of tying tennis balls to the wheels to prevent curbing. Good idea?

Longer than that...I haven't owned a vehicle since 2015. I just don't need one here. It has been so relaxing to mentally zone out while the bus/cab takes you wherever you need to go.
Public transportation is a free 10-15 minute ride to work. Groceries, packages, etc are all delivered, and the ability to rent a car hourly for unique issues used to be an option until recently. I just needed more control over this forced move and unrelated upcoming errands, and getting a car (even temporarily) relieves me of some of the stress.

Do they still sell curb feelers?

Hourly car rental? Like a car share thing or something else?

Hello...I need to start a go fund me to replenish my wallet from "dog expenses" this year. Also, found out today George blew out his other ACL, surgery scheduled for Jan 5th.

:(

Hello...I need to start a go fund me to replenish my wallet from "dog expenses" this year. Also, found out today George blew out his other ACL, surgery scheduled for Jan 5th.

:(
Don't have pet insurance?

Cars are so similar they even park together.

View attachment 66467

WHOA!

The dream!

0*EHf_Ca7rRAUX0deV.gif

Damn! Seem like they always give you the harder jobs...
I've noticed this too. Better than doing oil changes all day I guess. Wouldn't be so bad if It went well though. Going to try and turn the engine over and see if it will pop the glow plug out.

I've noticed this too. Better than doing oil changes all day I guess. Wouldn't be so bad if It went well though. Going to try and turn the engine over and see if it will pop the glow plug out.

Do y'all only get Dodge trucks and stuff in the shop? Or do y'all also get like weird Chrysler cars, too?

Do y'all only get Dodge trucks and stuff in the shop? Or do y'all also get like weird Chrysler cars, too?
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. We get all stellantice vehicles and some other brands.

Just finished getting the last glow plug out by cranking the engine.
1000004626.jpg

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. We get all stellantice vehicles and some other brands.

I think because we only hear you talk about Dodge trucks he didn't know if you worked on other vehicles (Chrysler 300, Minivans, Durango, ect)

Back