Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

This is the stuff i keep seeing. is it a scam?
that house looks nicer than my last one but i wonder what the build quality is like. also i couldnt live with tile floors everywhere.
https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3103-E-Uva-Ave_Hidalgo_TX_78557_M99806-99731

Here is one of their listing on Realtor.com....which is the best and most accurate home search site in the US. Seems legit but the house is a stones throw away from the Mexican border close the the Gulf of Mexico.

Prob not the best to live so close to the border but who knows.....

@Honda-Fan you need this house for a bit more than your $190k house you showed before lol

No clue where the location is. I didn't look at the map lol

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRc62gA7/

basically the southern tip of texas along the border of mexico

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6101-N-Pedaso-Del-Sol-St-Edinburg-TX-78542/2053963172_zpid/

Looks like a developer bought a chunk of land and is turning into dense housing. The lots are like 5000sq feet in size which is like 1/10th of an acre.

1703221683502.png

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3103-E-Uva-Ave_Hidalgo_TX_78557_M99806-99731

Here is one of their listing on Realtor.com....which is the best and most accurate home search site in the US. Seems legit but the house is a stones throw away from the Mexican border close the the Gulf of Mexico.

Prob not the best to live so close to the border but who knows.....
that is very close to the boarder. wonder what its like that close. if ive learned anything from movies and tv shows its that those houses were probably built with cheap labour.

and nomar beat me to it
Different house but basically the same.

That one you listed is what I call "government non assisted for white people house/neighborhood". It stinks of a developer trying to get the most dollar he can from the land which resembles government assisted living in row houses or neighborhoods, but for wealthier white folks.

that is very close to the boarder. wonder what its like that close. if ive learned anything from movies and tv shows its that those houses were probably built with cheap labour.
All housing in the US is built on cheap labor. At my old house, I met the guys doing the framing. I was told that their company bid to build for this Nation wide builder. Making up numbers, but they said they can frame a 2000sq ft house for $50,000. Builder came back with....I will give you the job if you do it for $40,000 and you will have steady work the entire year. I was told by the workers that their company barely makes money but they have to take it to be able to put food on the table.

So it is crap like that, which make this world go round.

If this country would actually get what they wanted and get rid of illegals and stop giving visas or basically "ban" spanish folk. This country would shut down in about 2 weeks.

At our current house, every phase of the work(foundation, land clearing, framing, roofing, landscaping, cleaning, blah blah blah) the spanish workers made up the entire crew or heavily outnumbers their white counter part.

basically the southern tip of texas along the border of mexico

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6101-N-Pedaso-Del-Sol-St-Edinburg-TX-78542/2053963172_zpid/

Looks like a developer bought a chunk of land and is turning into dense housing. The lots are like 5000sq feet in size which is like 1/10th of an acre.

View attachment 66518
BTW....I love the street names.....

N. Beach of the Sun St
N. Ray of the Sun St
N. Spin of the Sun St
N. Piece of the Sun St
N. Light of the Sun St

:giggle:

All housing in the US is built on cheap labor. At my old house, I met the guys doing the framing. I was told that their company bid to build for this Nation wide builder. Making up numbers, but they said they can frame a 2000sq ft house for $50,000. Builder came back with....I will give you the job if you do it for $40,000 and you will have steady work the entire year. I was told by the workers that their company barely makes money but they have to take it to be able to put food on the table.

So it is crap like that, which make this world go round.

If this country would actually get what they wanted and get rid of illegals and stop giving visas or basically "ban" spanish folk. This country would shut down in about 2 weeks.

At our current house, every phase of the work(foundation, land clearing, framing, roofing, landscaping, cleaning, blah blah blah) the spanish workers made up the entire crew or heavily outnumbers their white counter part.
100%
majority of the green house workers back where i was in ontario were Mexican and Jamaican. white people are lazy and dont want to do that work.

Different house but basically the same.

That one you listed is what I call "government non assisted for white people house/neighborhood". It stinks of a developer trying to get the most dollar he can from the land which resembles government assisted living in row houses or neighborhoods, but for wealthier white folks.

that looks like every neighborhood ive ever seen in houston, the only differences is as the neighborhoods get newer the houses get closer together

Seven straight days of moving. The worst is finally over. Now it's just unpacking and furniture reassembly.
I hurt everywhere all the time. Popping Aleve like candy. What was Danny Glover's famous quote in Lethal Weapon again?...

In other news, I really like my Touring.

Back