Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I was considering using paint.
@Pauly99to17 did r18 letters with red vinyl to mimic the "si" badges red color

and installed

that looks good. should i go full ricer and get some red carbon fiber??

I might just get black and buy enough to re do my chrome and get the carbon fiber off. also thinking of going back to the oem grille as the carbon fiber one i got is fading already. also took off the gurney flap because the clear failed in an awful way in the summer. would be nice to just have all black everything.
Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.ca/Adhesive-Waterproof-Appearance-Motorcycles-Computers/dp/B08CMVL645

Last edited by a moderator:
I added an epic rant on changing the belts on my Tacoma this weekend. It was ridiculous.

Kind of. Depends on the job and how often you get little jobs in between. This one is paying 16 hours. I'm half way done and 3 hours in.

I'd rather do stuff like this than oil changes all day but I'd also rather do brakes and easy stuff instead of this. Gotta pay my dues at the new job though.
I was a quick lube tech at my local nissan dealership when i first moved back to nc. I'll do alignments all day if you let me, a 1 hour job i can usually get done in 20 minutes. Easy money. Never made it over to the main shop side before i got my current job.

So not much progress made on the civic lately. I did get the a and b pillars sanded down to see how bad a job the previous owners did welding the roof back on. In short, it's better than i thought, but still a **** show. I'll attach pics if i took any. But between being sick and life, haven't had much time to get to practicing welding to stitch it up yet. I did just pick up my welding mask and gloves this weekend, so i guess that was holding me up too, lol. 20240127_112107.jpg20240127_112116.jpg20240127_112040.jpg20240127_112033.jpg

I was a quick lube tech at my local nissan dealership when i first moved back to nc. I'll do alignments all day if you let me, a 1 hour job i can usually get done in 20 minutes. Easy money. Never made it over to the main shop side before i got my current job.
Most alignments I get done within 6 minutes. Stuff like trucks with more adjustments or if Ive replaced struts and have to do camber, more in the 20min for sure.
So not much progress made on the civic lately. I did get the a and b pillars sanded down to see how bad a job the previous owners did welding the roof back on. In short, it's better than i thought, but still a **** show. I'll attach pics if i took any. But between being sick and life, haven't had much time to get to practicing welding to stitch it up yet. I did just pick up my welding mask and gloves this weekend, so i guess that was holding me up too, lol. View attachment 66655View attachment 66656View attachment 66657View attachment 66658
Did I miss why the roof was welded on. That doesn't look like a good job.

Back