Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Most alignments I get done within 6 minutes. Stuff like trucks with more adjustments or if Ive replaced struts and have to do camber, more in the 20min for sure.

Did I miss why the roof was welded on. That doesn't look like a good job.
The previous owners cut in a sunroof section from a coupe into this hatchback. They come that way in Europe on some trims, but not in the states. I like having a sunroof, so I'm not opposed to doing the work to make it safe.

Yikes. It’s almost like it was tack welded in places instead of a full bead?
Yup, not the greatest job. They just covered it worth fiberglass bondo and called it a day. In more nervous about how bad it is across the top of the roof...

Noticed some charges from Apple on my credit card on the weekend. 4 charges of 14.68. So I put a hold on the card thinking that should stop it. Checked it just now. 2 charges of$30 yesterday and another 14.68 today. So I canceled it. I should have canceled it on the weekend.

Noticed some charges from Apple on my credit card on the weekend. 4 charges of 14.68. So I put a hold on the card thinking that should stop it. Checked it just now. 2 charges of$30 yesterday and another 14.68 today. So I canceled it. I should have canceled it on the weekend.
14.68 looks to be a common apple charge for icloud storage? Do you have an iphone/ipad etc with an icloud plan? I'm not sure how you'd have more charges go through on your credit card if it was supposed to be put on hold though.

you can check your charges -

14.68 looks to be a common apple charge for icloud storage? Do you have an iphone/ipad etc with an icloud plan? I'm not sure how you'd have more charges go through on your credit card if it was supposed to be put on hold though.

you can check your charges -
[/URL]
I haven't had an Apple product in many years. I ended up logging into my account and the card on file isn't the one being charged. From what I've read it's a pretty common scam. They charge small amounts then go bigger. Either way it can't happen. Again now. Not sure if it's worth trying to fight to get back the money. My bank only allows me to dispute one charge at a time online and takes up to 30 days. I might dispute them all and see what happens.

dispute one charge at a time online
Definitely talk to the credit card company/bank about the charges and dispute them if you don't do them online. I feel like there has to be a way to talk to someone, or talk to someone at the physical bank about the charges.

Your credit card company is the same as your bank? You should be able to call in to the company that issued your card and get your money back by disputing all the charges. Clearly it is a scam so shouldn't be an issue to get your money back.

Something you just have to be old school about and call someone.....

Your credit card company is the same as your bank? You should be able to call in to the company that issued your card and get your money back by disputing all the charges. Clearly it is a scam so shouldn't be an issue to get your money back.

Something you just have to be old school about and call someone.....
Yeah. I'll have to.

But I don't think you understand how happy I was when they finally came out with photo cheque deposit. My old work still gave out paper cheques every week. Never having to go into a bank again was awesome.

Yeah. I'll have to.

But I don't think you understand how happy I was when they finally came out with photo cheque deposit. My old work still gave out paper cheques every week. Never having to go into a bank again was awesome.
No direct deposit? Living in the 90's in Canadialand? lol

I think Hell may have frozen over --

I actually won a street showdown lol

The road between the two lights had some turns, and I was able to keep the heat on while the more powerful vehicle had to back off -- never caught me. The other vehicle? The current-gen Accord Sport.

That one was a real dash-slapper.

Back