Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

That's interesting. Why not just get a tail gate pad?
My OCD would not allow to have a pad on the truck at all times. I wouldn’t want to take the pad on and off.
The wife would prob not be able to toss a bike on there if she were to use it without me.
I like the stealthiness of this….i can put a bed cover and you would not know it’s there.

My OCD would not allow to have a pad on the truck at all times. I wouldn’t want to take the pad on and off.
The wife would prob not be able to toss a bike on there if she were to use it without me.
I like the stealthiness of this….i can put a bed cover and you would not know it’s there.
Makes sense. i dont leave the pad on mine. kind of a hassle.

I don't think that will go well with my office decor.....

Came home the other day with a new member of the family for the lady in my life. 2021 GC Overland. First up - floor liners and then some nice chunky tires per her request. Going 275/55R20. She loves all the chrome accents.

IMG_1016.jpeg

So I replaced a camshaft on a hemi. First start up sounded awful. Threw a timing misalignment code but cam crank was syncing on the scan took. Also making a knocking noise.
Procedure for the cam is to take the oil pan off to remove the pump. I decided to not do it for the first time and just keep tension on the chain to keep it on the crank sprocket.
So off came the pan and the pump this morning and I find the bushings for the tensioner loose as hell and the guide was cracked. I've never seen this but man am I glad it wasn't my fault.

1000005807.jpg

Is this the same engine with the bad spark plugs and stupid low miles? What was the original complaint from the customer?

No. That was a pro master.

Original complaint for this was just a misfire/engine light.

:wave: Quiet in here.

Work has been busy. Co-worker has been on vacation since Wednesday (comes back Tuesday). The team that goes around and replaces PC's/laptops lost 2 people (well both moved to different positions within the company). So I'm helping with replacements at my sites since they are short.

House is empty and as of Tuesday the two interior walls you see will be eliminated. Major renovation starts now that we have the ok.

New floor plan, new floors, new kitchen cabinets, appliances, windows, stairs and stair railing, removal of popcorn ceiling.

IMG_1054.jpegIMG_1051.jpeg

Back