Mugen Carbon Fiber Mirror Cover

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
Hey guys! Wanted to show this Mugen Style mirror cover! Just bought this from ExoPart for $90!! Super super excited! Tried fitting it on my forester and it made it look BALLER!!! Once again they were the cheapest around!

Here we are! Like all the other Mugen things I've bought from ExoPart, here is my review on this one :D

Starting with a nice close-up!
OihEHYd.jpg

Carbon Quality! :D
fHFvU8J.jpg

Complete View
IwgqxDG.jpg

Front Side of Instructions
WcUovY5.jpg

Back Side of Instructions
uSy6s7n.jpg

FULL SIZE HERE
Side 1 & Side 2

Packaged
pjdSyun.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still saying not actual Mugen on this one too... not to poo poo though, it looks nice.

Looks nice. But to me, it's crazy expensive. Lol.

There's options other than the Mugen CF if people want to get them. Part numbers for different colors listed below:

Deep Sapphire Blue - 76450-XTK-000ZA
Sherbet Blue - 76450-XTK-000ZB
Taffeta White - 76450-XTK-000ZC
Storm Silver - 76450-XTK-000ZD
Crystal Black Pearl - 76450-XTK-000ZE
Premium Deep Violet Pearl - 76450-XTK-000ZF
Milano Red - 76450-XTK-000ZG
New Brilliant Orange Metallic - 76450-XTK-000ZH

These colors are from the Honda Fit but I'm sure they will match your cars depending on the color. Lol. These are also Mugen. You can get these at CollegeHillsHonda.

You should get the Mugen CF Wallet. Lol. I think it costs $200.

From what I remember oil cap, radiator cap, and reservior sock. There's a couple more but my list is at home.
have em all lol. Was sad to find out the Mugen reservoir sock only comes in orange. Found out after i bought it lol! Ended up ditching my Mugen rad cap and putting the HKS rad cap on :D

Looks nice. But to me, it's crazy expensive. Lol.

There's options other than the Mugen CF if people want to get them. Part numbers for different colors listed below:

Deep Sapphire Blue - 76450-XTK-000ZA
Sherbet Blue - 76450-XTK-000ZB
Taffeta White - 76450-XTK-000ZC
Storm Silver - 76450-XTK-000ZD
Crystal Black Pearl - 76450-XTK-000ZE
Premium Deep Violet Pearl - 76450-XTK-000ZF
Milano Red - 76450-XTK-000ZG
New Brilliant Orange Metallic - 76450-XTK-000ZH

These colors are from the Honda Fit but I'm sure they will match your cars depending on the color. Lol. These are also Mugen. You can get these at CollegeHillsHonda.
These are just painted... I would buy one but i really don't like the flat looking colors :(

These are just painted... I would buy one but i really don't like the flat looking colors :(
True. Shoot some pics of the mirror cover from outside.

I kinda want to get the Deep Sapphire Blue because it is close to my car's color. I wish they had it in fiji. Lol.

From what I remember oil cap, radiator cap, and reservior sock. There's a couple more but my list is at home.

Only think i'm still waiting on is to find the Mugen Rear subframe brace. It fits the FD2 and 9thgen. about $400 if i ever see one, i'll buy it on contact :)

Back