Music

chano

Midland,Tx
So am talking a road trip and need new music for the road any help, something that used to get you crunk I listen to everything 80's above

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Some rock/metal bands that get my going:

Atreyu
Bobaflex
Five Finger Death Punch
Metallica
AC/DC
Halestorm

^^^ Deftones, Sevendust.. Rage against the machine, ..? kind of depends on what gets you going. Kind of a wide spectrum of heavy music from screaming to 30 min electric guitar solos

Reactions: Dad
Pantera.

Prodigy's latest album Invaders Must Die, title cut makes me drive fast though....

ok i have been down load full albums from warez-bb and it is taken too long anyone know where i can get some single songs from other than iTunes or Google music

Single songs are hard to come by. Most of the reliable old services are compromised or full of virus/spyware stuff. I only use torrents. Yeah, you're limited to full albums but sometimes if you search for a torrent of "best of" or "best metal songs" "best hip hop songs" you can get a list of a few hundred songs with just the better ones from many many artists. Try that. Utorrent is pretty decent program, small footprint. Usually find torrent links on pirate bay.

I actually buy used CD's off Amazon more than anything. They are like $1 with $3 shipping. Especially for bands I like.

Back