my 2012 civic ex sedan drop on 8th gen eibach pro kit

trung09

Des Moines, IA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic EX
Body Style
Sedan
These are before pics i took a week before i got thr 8th gen civic eibach pro kit installed!

Before Front:
beforedropfront.jpg

Before Rear:
beforedroprear.jpg

Before Drop:
DSC03589.jpg

Now i got my car lowered yesterday night July 13, 2012 and here's pics i took today July 14, 2012 of the after!

After Front:
DSC03597.jpg

After Rear:
DSC03598.jpg

After Drop:
DSC03599.jpg

I love the drop! gonna give it couple weeks to settle then go get alignment. Will Also post pics once settle in about a month or so.. But as for ride quality! i love it! had it installed with zero problems!

looks great... did you do the install yourself?

probly 1.6 1.7? im guessin
but front is a little tucking
rear 2 fingers shopuld settle in a few more weeks.
and try searchin on ebay or 8thcivic
i bought mines used from a member on 8thcivic for 115 bucks

I love this drop its a perfect drop for me. I will either do this or just wait for the Sportlines or H&R springs to come out soon hopefully. I called H&R and they said it might be another few months!

I love this drop its a perfect drop for me. I will either do this or just wait for the Sportlines or H&R springs to come out soon hopefully. I called H&R and they said it might be another few months!
H&R said that recently? :eek:

Yes this is how i felt i usually like to lower my cars ASAP first week that i get it but i wont be able to on my civic unless i go 8th gen springs. The 9th gen eibach is just not low enough nad too pricey

question, when you installed the 8th gen rear isolator, what exactly do you need to cut?

So,what do I need to drop? Can I just buy the Eibach Pro-Kit and install those or do I need something along with it?

All you need is the upper for the rear. Everything else fits. That link is for 1 rear.

Are you still liking the ride? Is it any rougher or still close to the same as the stock ride? I'm thinking about dropping my sedan before getting new wheels to see if that satisfies my need for an upgrade. It is much less than a new set of wheels!!

Back