My Civic Coupe SI Project...

just got my 9thcivic.com decals on.. moon-roof style.. lol

20120527_195746.jpg

here my other decals
20120527_195858.jpg

20120527_195725.jpg

i present u a sexy back.. lol
20120524_073335.jpg

hahaha no one will see them up there unless you're going under a bridge overpass!

hahaha no one will see them up there unless you're going under a bridge overpass!

Haha... cant find any place to put in.. but i still have one more.. 9thcivic all d way!!

Just did a debadge yesterday.. heres some pics

Lol!! Image too large.. pictures coming soon. Maybe tonight. Ill add some r46 meet photos from last thursday..

The more i see them the more the 9th gen coupe is growing on me, definitely one of the nicest CBP I've yet to see bro. Keep up the good work! Honda really went 4x4 with the 9thgen i can only imagine it can only get nicer with the drop and HID's!

The more i see them the more the 9th gen coupe is growing on me, definitely one of the nicest CBP I've yet to see bro. Keep up the good work! Honda really went 4x4 with the 9thgen i can only imagine it can only get nicer with the drop and HID's!

I know bro..i just saw jnastii's whip last thurs.. slammed with adam who has a sedan with d2 coilovers.. definately beast rides.. cabt wait to put lowering springs on...

Definitely looks a lot cleaner with out the "Civic", Cannot wait to see updated pics just looking nicer and nicer!

I believe someone else has both of those, but I cannot remember who it was now....

Here are some photos we took last thurs on rt46 meet! Dope!!

Ready to go!!
1.jpg

Jnastii's whip
2.jpg

Im so jealous!!

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

Adam's slammed 9thgen

8.jpg

Back