My first Civic and loving it!

^^^^ ADExternal Are these the same pins as yours?

I will be adding the reverse camera in the spring once the weather gets warmer. I will be following the DIY, so if you have additions or suggestions to make the DIY better, please make sure to post them up. Thanks!

I wonder why those words were filtered. They seem fine to me. :scratches:
The shade is a really easy mod. The OEM Passat blind is 42 inches long. I used my Dremmel to cut 1 inch from each side and a round cutter and a metal ruler to finish the blind itseft. Then take the rear garnish and screw the blind. Since this is plastic, I used metal clips to give the screws something to hang on.

This is a $20 - $30 mod :)

The shade is a really easy mod. The OEM Passat blind is 42 inches long. I used my Dremmel to cut 1 inch from each side and a round cutter and a metal ruler to finish the blind itseft. Then take the rear garnish and screw the blind. Since this is plastic, I used metal clips to give the screws something to hang on.

This is a $20 - $30 mod :)
Any reason you didn't want to just do a dark tint?

that's what i ******* thought then i ******* saw the ******* guy come and ******* nothing ******* went. That's why i **** guess **** :/

kinda *** **** if you **** ***** :(

What?? I can't understand what you're saying Ali.

Hehe. Busting on you.

Love the mods on the car OP!! I like the clean look.

There is another way. I will post the DIY installation done by Baronvonmash in another forum. All you need is buying the appopiate switch, some wiring and two crimp terminals.

Back