My Intro and Progress thread

:bighug: Welcome to the site! You're car's looking awesome. You're wheels look great. I've always been a sucker for multi spoke rims. :giggle:

That pic you posted that "sealed the deal" for you was pretty right on the money. It looks pretty beastly with those 949 Racing wheels. :driving:

Thank you, 7! That's exactly what I was looking for. I mean, I know how many millimeters converts into an inch, but it's hard to visualize sometimes just how it's going to actually look on the car. Love how the wheels looked on the 2012, but I think they stand out a lot more on the 2013!

2fast4u2 Monk MrsJrotax101 mattsbobo AlienPrime Engineer99 - thanks everyone for the warm welcome and the compliments!

I agree with you engineer99 - they def look better on TW, prob didn't help that I had a bad color combo in those pics with the red lugz, I dont have any pics when I had the black lugz on but it did look better - I felt the red fractionated the fluidity of the rim.s...

I agree with you engineer99 - they def look better on TW, prob didn't help that I had a bad color combo in those pics with the red lugz, I dont have any pics when I had the black lugz on but it did look better - I felt the red fractionated the fluidity of the rim.s...
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't even notice the red lug nuts. Colorblind FTW for once, I suppose, haha.

**Update** Install completed on Wed :)

RV6 Catted DP
Invidia Q300
CT Supercharger w/ 3.15 Pulley
Mercracing Aftercooler
DW 750cc injectors
NGK 1 Step colder plugs

Working with our pal VitViper for tuning ;)

photo.JPG 20130620_113154.jpg20130530_110249.jpg20130621_131425.jpg20130703_185530.jpg20130703_185551.jpg20130703_185633.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I can't go all out yet so no balls out vidz available.....yet :) I do have a short one with some light tugs, but I don't think I can upload here or can I???? .98GB mp4

Thanks guys, I can't go all out yet so no balls out vidz available.....yet :) I do have a short one with some light tugs, but I don't think I can upload here or can I???? .98GB mp4

you'd have to upload it to youtube/photobucket/facebook etc

uploading now :) Nothing super hype, more like a teaser :)

Last edited:
Back