my newest project - not a Civic, but cool nonetheless

loving the restoration man im keeping an eye on this thread lol ...you may not see me but im lurking :shadyhat: lol
keep up the good work its coming out awsome !!!

Gotta have a frame before you can start reassembling.

How's the engine/drivetrain choice going? May I suggest...

:drooling:

if it was up to me, and if i had a crapload of money, i'd love to do a restomod like that. haha. heck, even just an ls1 would be great. but the owners want to rebuild the 327, so it's at a shop right now. if it's like the frame, their two month estimate will probably be closer to 6 months.

Good stuff....think I might need to drop by and check it out in person....

Haven't updated this in a while because I haven't been able to work on it much. Had to play catch up for the last two weeks since i was on vacation for over two weeks when I went back to Hawaii. Anyway, here's some pics

Front knuckle/spindle before and after
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374692623.103844.jpg

New kingpin and bearings installed
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374692895.539843.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374692909.920333.jpg

Gas line
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374692759.451036.jpg

Driveshaft
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374692790.789838.jpg

Still much to do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

You have a ton more to do. Keep up the progress though. :woot:

Nice build, it looks great so far. It takes a special person to restore a car... I did this to a 84 corvette and I doubt ill ever do it again. At least the body is fiberglass because I hate doing rust work. I don't mind fixing all those little hair line cracks in Fiberglass lol. Ill stick to fixing modern cars haha.

That's so funny you guys bumped this. I was just thinking about this project this morning.... hahahah... soooooo mikey.... what's goin on?

Back