My Oem Projector Headlights (Ebay Replicas) Set up and Review.

If ever get t-boned I will wish I hadn't pulled in front of on coming traffic not for alternating signal lights.
Speaking of safety, here are a couple options for your lights.

Option 1......

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QOZeWCxCDJI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQOZeWCxCDJI

Option 2: Go to 1:35

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0r_mtiJr40&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dd0r_mtiJr40

Just to be clear, do you mean "FOR NOT having alternating signals" or "NOT FOR alternating signal lights" (as in not for, but for something else)

Because you said "when you get t-bone in the intersection" making it sound like it's definitely going to happen. It should be "if you ever". But knock on wood still. (Even if it was a reply to @Pauly99to17 ) Though the risks aren't potentially high, it's human error and stupidity. There are many cars that have inner turn signal lights
and even 08-12 Honda Accords

My risks are the same as the people who own and drive these cars everyday. If it's really a hazard, wouldn't it be required to be standard?

Also, when you say "sequential", I'm assuming you mean "alternating" because it's alternating the lights to flash back and forth from inner turn signal to outer turn signal.

Many cars don't even have the feature to start from the very beginning. The majority of the cars on the road use outer/corner turn signals. Therefor, that is not even alternating nor sequential. Result, they turn out fine and they still get into accidents due to driver error and stupidity.

Next, this is proper "sequential" turn signals,
Just google "Sequential turn signals"
https://www.google.com/search?q=lexus turn signal&oq=lexus turn signal&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4905j0j4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8#q=sequential turn signals&tbm=vid

This is "alternating"
google as well
https://www.google.com/search?q=lexus turn signal&oq=lexus turn signal&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4905j0j4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8#q=alternating turn signals&start=10&tbm=vid

I'm just upset because I tried purchasing a harness and messaged you and never, NOT EVEN once replied to my message on the "other site" regarding the purchase of a harness. It's been a month already.
42a094e6-c1b8-4fd6-aa2a-2e8eb33d7cda_zps24bccf4c.png

I understand *IF* you gave your partners the word to tell me "no" and that's why you didn't respond to me, but if you didn't reply just because?.... I find that rude.

69233cb6-8d27-40a9-8e56-86dce9edc427_zps902e5e6c.png

I was wanting to have the function from the very beginning, but I'm fine without it. I'm just sad and a little upset how you'd say "sequential signal is a safety device....

when you get t-bone in the intersection (trying to make a left), you will wish your vehicle is equip with sequential signal or side markers/signal mirrors"

As if you're teasing me or recommending me to get the function when I ALREADY attempted to have it equipped, if you want to help. I'd appreciate if you could show how to make it possible or show pictures of your harnesses.

Idk... something just triggered me to go off. I apologize . :(

i will never wish anyone to involve in an accident, i might express it the wrong way, i need to apologized, .... honda is the only car brand i know how to "alternate" signal lights, they have not change their lighting relay configuration since the late 80's..... it's not something i will share.....

i know couple guys who can also lit up DRL at night, it was a popular mod for dc2 integras in vancouver bc, so all 4 round lights will lit up at nite (high beam still work)..... i have no idea how they do it... because they are not willing to share that secret with me also...

i grew up in an era that Japanese cars are under perform & unsafe.... that's how the import tuning thing started.....

if you look at what i sell, i really don't do much on power, i only care about safety,

better lighting at night can save life's, better tires can save life's, better brake can safe lives, better handling civic can save life's...

and if you can add & create a better performance vehicle while making it looks cool, that's even better, it's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

as for projectors, not only it's looks great, it's a real high performance product... older gentlemen (include me) that's need reading glasses or already using it, it means your eye sight are getting worse, usually can't see well at night (low light condition)... that's when projectors & hid come to play.... the ebay uae projectors in my opinion, it's a very bad product, you rather keep it stock. but people will still buy it beucase it looks nice & it's really cheap, just like women buying fake LV purse. they buy the product for the wrong reason... LV is expensive because it's durable. a LV wallet can last me 12 years while other brands only 3.

this is my ilx with factory projectors & factory hid.

Just to be clear, do you mean "FOR NOT having alternating signals" or "NOT FOR alternating signal lights" (as in not for, but for something else)
The way it is written makes sense....I think. Haha. Maybe I'm missing a comma after the word traffic. :dopey:

Back