Nate's 15 focus st1 build

You better be saving up for some snow tires man! Id hate to see you snowbank it this winter. That or get a beater mobile....

Ya I'm about to apply for a new credit card and buy a set

Gateway Drug. Ugh.
Ya I know. I'm pretty good with my money. I'm putting it off as much as I can but I NEED a set of winter wheels and with finances getting tighter coming up I dono. I may be able to save up enough before winter to avoid the card.

Ouch. That sucks. I hate waiting.. lol
Me too lol. I emailed them and I guess it's about a week out which isn't bad. Free shipping I have no problem with lol.

Also is it bad that I have a build here for this car and not on my st forum?

Reactions: Nix
Me too lol. I emailed them and I guess it's about a week out which isn't bad. Free shipping I have no problem with lol.

Also is it bad that I have a build here for this car and not on my st forum?

Nope. I'm on the ST forums. I think I have a build thread there :giggle: :hiding:

Lol which forum? I'm on focusst.org
And I thought you had a wrx

I do have a WRX and yes FocusST.org and FordSTNation :giggle: I was looking at the ST's a while back. I never had a Civic and I'm on 8thCivic (not that active) and here ;)

I do have a WRX and yes FocusST.org and FordSTNation :giggle: I was looking at the ST's a while back. I never had a Civic and I'm on 8thCivic (not that active) and here ;)
Really? Lol I knew you came from 8th but didn't know you never had a civic.

Did your car come with the credit card holder? Also, I heard the "ST" stands for speeding ticket. Be careful! hahaha

1393004147514119496.jpg

Really? Lol I knew you came from 8th but didn't know you never had a civic.
Yes really.

I joined 8thCivic back in January 2006 when I was starting to look for a new car. I was looking at the Fiji Blue Si Coupes along with some other cars (G35, 350Z, WRX, STi to name a few) and wanted to learn about them but I ended up with a '07 WRX Limited.

Did your car come with the credit card holder? Also, I heard the "ST" stands for speeding ticket. Be careful! hahaha

1393004147514119496.jpg
Lol no it didn't but it damn well should have because it's fast and it's so torquey too it just wants to go fast.
Yes really.

I joined 8thCivic back in January 2006 when I was starting to look for a new car. I was looking at the Fiji Blue Si Coupes along with some other cars (G35, 350Z, WRX, STi to name a few) and wanted to learn about them but I ended up with a '07 WRX Limited.
Ahhh I see lol.

50cbaba5b9409e2ce088a7efa50d8ec6.jpg

Put this bad boy in forever ago and forgot to post it. Boomba short throw shifter set on max reduction.

They make a short shifter for the '15/'16 WRX's but from the reviews/pictures the shifter is WAY to the left (closer to the driver). Let me try to find a pic.

They make a short shifter for the '15/'16 WRX's but from the reviews/pictures the shifter is WAY to the left (closer to the driver). Let me try to find a pic.
My 6th gear is really close to the edge of the boot area (if that makes sense) but I don't notice it. The unit itself is super high-quality and it's better than the steeda unit as mutiple people have reported snapping their steeda unit.

Reactions: Nix
So this happened this morning
20731ec6e75e82c364c1a40c1dedfc56.jpg

Roush cai custom powder coated in hollyburn.

Also had my shift knob redone to match
f9b467f3be58701ca50ba13f78e2f097.jpg

Please ignore the dirt everywhere I haven't had time to give my car a good cleaning lol.

Back