nba finals

When you really stop to think about it, he hasn't lost the integrity of the league at all.
tell me nba is the same now as it was say 20yrs ago... Did they wear mouth pieces like football players? Was the object of the game to have 250lb+ men run full speed at the rim and lower your shoulder? Every 5 min an announcer likes to tell you how "strong" a player is when he's able to plow over 3 players, have one hanging on his back, and still make a basket.

as for refs, there is human error on calls. You'll have it in a number of sports, but there are other sports where there is an instant replay to determine if something was called correctly. When things are happening at mock speed, there are only so many things the human eye can pick up. I'm not a basketball fan though, so it's not like I really care. I just think it sucks seeing flops called, and seeing a game swing one way or another over a "call" that was a matter of acting.

you called it in 5 after game 1 - props to you man ^^

twitter is pretty hilarious right now. People saying it didn't count as a season because of the nba lockout :rotfl:

Lol they just didn't want lebron to get his ring. H8rs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - freddi >_<

i like nikes new commercial, it aired within the first 5 minutes of the heat winning the title

I knew it was inevitable when he went to Miami but he's still a bum & fills fans heads w/ garbage & false hope. Don't get your hopes up on a repeat!

And yes I'm one of those bitter Cavalier fans lol. On top of that KD has been my fav even when that bum was still in Cleveland. So this night has been a double doozie for me.

:clapping: sleeping in kd shoes :corngrin:.

LJ still has 7 more rings to get according to his speech. Not 5, not 6, not 7... so he needs 8. :waiting:

Lol they just didn't want lebron to get his ring. H8rs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - freddi >_<
Im a proud LeBron hater :gah:
484191_379890928740302_434750158_n.jpg

Back