NBA Thread

Yeah, he was the assistant coach to Pat Riley which was pretty awesome. I found it odd how the fight was in Radio City Music Hall. Lol. I don't really see how that stage can be a stage for boxing.

My friend went to watch her friend fight, some kid from Passaic named Glen Tapia..pretty good fighter. He's signed with Top Rank my uncle works with his father in the DPW here in Passaic lol. She said it was actually set up pretty good, she was far from the ring and saw everything clearly. First game tonight, you're going to watch it? Miami is going to destroy the bucks lol

My friend went to watch her friend fight, some kid from Passaic named Glen Tapia..pretty good fighter. He's signed with Top Rank my uncle works with his father in the DPW here in Passaic lol. She said it was actually set up pretty good, she was far from the ring and saw everything clearly. First game tonight, you're going to watch it? Miami is going to destroy the bucks lol
Passaic representing! :woot: :box:

I'll probably end up watching Miami/Bucks game. Lol. I want to see the Spurs/Lakers game more though. Spurs is my favorite team on the West. T-Mac next season!!!

Passaic representing! :woot: :box:

I'll probably end up watching Miami/Bucks game. Lol. I want to see the Spurs/Lakers game more though. Spurs is my favorite team on the West. T-Mac next season!!!

Next season? He's already on the roster bro! lol I doubt he's starting but he's on the schedule already, game starts at 3:30 gonna be a good game! Greg Poppovich is probably gonna go down as one of the best coaches ever. His team is relevant and a threat to win it all every single year. Even now that the team as a whole is a aging, I wouldnt be surprised if the Spurs make it to the finals.

Team of old veterans! Lol. I didn't think T-Mac would be playing, or even starting. I just heard about the news like a few days ago. I'm pretty excited.

My friend actually told me that T-mac will be playing, but I didn't believe him. Lol.

Lol I'm more a bk fan than Knicks fan. When I finally gave up on the Knicks they decided to get good. I'm happy for them. I jus support nets cuz I'm from bklyn.

I knew T-Mac wasn't going to play. Lol. :hmmm?:

Spurs! :woot:

Last edited:
Back