NBA Thread

FjcXWqY.jpg

rookie lebron ^ "drafted at 240lbs"

he's currently listed at 250lbs.

XLy3dMx.jpg

:turbobananapoke:

LeBron right now is definitely much bigger than rookie LeBron. By bigger, I mean 'much more than 10lbs' bigger.

230 seems like it will be Noel's max weight. He has very narrow shoulders. As skinny as KG was, I'd say he was probably a good 15-20lbs heavier coming out of HS.

The biggest problem with Noel being so skinny is the style of game he plays. There's a big difference between being a 230lb stretch 4 and a 230lb rim protecting center.

230 seems like it will be Noel's max weight. He has very narrow shoulders. As skinny as KG was, I'd say he was probably a good 15-20lbs heavier coming out of HS.

The biggest problem with Noel being so skinny is the style of game he plays. There's a big difference between being a 230lb stretch 4 and a 230lb rim protecting center.
It's pretty much the same with Anthony Davis. They are still young and their hormones will probably increase much more at around mid 20s. So they will definitely gain some weight. I can't believe I'm over 4 years older than both of them. Lol.

Lebron is a physical freak of nature. It's unbelievable some of the things he does at his size.

:word:

He doesn't get tired. He has way too much stamina for that physique.

It's pretty much the same with Anthony Davis. They are still young and their hormones will probably increase much more at around mid 20s. So they will definitely gain some weight. I can't believe I'm over 4 years older than both of them. Lol.

:word:

He doesn't get tired. He has way too much stamina for that physique.

If I remember correctly I heard somewhere he only has 2% body fat

The two do have some similarities. However, Davis surprisingly weighed in at the combine a full 15lbs heavier than Noel and is 1 inch shorter.

The more I think about it, there really aren't many players in this draft I look at as can't miss guys. Actually, I don't think there are any at all. Noel may be worth the risk in a year like this.

Last edited:
Definitely. The only downside with Noel is that he won't play til halfway into the next season.

The fact that Len is even remotely considered a potential number 1 pick speaks volume about how terrible this draft class is.

I hope my boy Reggie goes in the first round. Danny Green definitely helped to improve his draft stock.

Last edited:
Or the owner. After "the decision", he immediately said the cavs would win a championship before lebron ever would. I don't think he'd invite him back.
There are reports from those who know that Dan Gilbert and Lebron have made amends,Lebron had a private dinner with Kyrie at this years all-star game,it lasted several hours.Mike Brown is back,who Lebron really respects,and remember the big time salary cap space,no need for a sign and trade,multi team deals etc...As for the fans,they would forgive and forget.Remember he lives there from now until October,it's always going to be home to him,his circle of friends still all love full time there also.he will get his rings,he will come back and get more and will be on the same level as Jim Brown,which if you have never been to Cleveland is on the same level as any sports figure ever to a city.It is going to be interesting to say the least.

And one more thing to add,there is such a difference between Cleveland fans and Miami fans,the cavs still have excellent attendance,the year after he left the fans showed there commitment by selling the entire season out,and they sucked! The Indians held the all time sellout record at one time (455) and the browns always sell out for the most part. When I lived in west palm I went to a marlins game against the dodgers and I bet there was less than 3000 people there! Even the players for the heat were embarrassed by there fans! Believe me it makes a difference,he handled things wrong,admitted it and hopefully it will all be good in 2014.

^ that says a lot right there. You got a lot of rich old people attending games, so they could give a crap anyways, they'll always flock to the next big thing in sports. Same with their grandkids/kids. Spoiled to the max. Even now the Heat's attendance wasn't that great during the regular season from what i recall. I would hate to play in a state where you have disloyal fans.

LA Clippers acquire Doc Rivers.

LA Clippers acquire Doc Rivers.

I couldn't find the dislike button... It'll be interesting to see who our next coach is, but ONE draft pick two years away for one of the greatest coaches? Come on. Since we've entered our "rebuilding" phase I can see more moves happening this off-season. KG will be the next to go and I wouldn't be surprised if they let Pierce go.

Last edited:
Back