Need a good spoiler for my boyfriend for Christmas. Please help!

Hello guys,
I just created a new one of these because my boyfriend is on this religiously and I know he respects the opinions of others on here. I am looking for a good deal on good spoiler for my boyfriends black 2012 civic si sedan with red accents. I don't know too much about spoilers so any help would be much appreciated! Thanks so much!

that is awesome :love:

There are a couple of issues, because he already owns the SI according to your post. The SI comes with a spoiler from the factory. If you/he removes that spoiler, he'll be left with ... I believe (5) holes. Those holes are where the stock spoiler mounts to the trunk lid. I don't know that any other spoiler will bolt right up to those holes.

Some users have swapped entire trunks with the non-si models for this purpose. They don't have spoilers, and then it gives the person a chance to mount a different spoiler without worrying about mounting holes.

Not to point you towards other items, but is there any chance he may be interested in something else,..... or has he been saying he wants a specific spoiler?

If you want, you can send me a private message (with his username) and I can look at their profile/post history. I can maybe see if they've said they're looking for a specific part or something.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/conversations/add?to=webby

Yes! He has been saying spoiler:) but of course any other suggestions are appreciated. Or spoilers that may possibly work with the 5 hole set up? I messaged you his username:)

Just sent you a reply... others may be able to help on the spoilers. I honestly do not know of any that would work without having to close holes, or do entire trunk swaps.

i have a Js racing spoiler on my car an yess there's 5 holes an one of them being a big one. because of the break light. with my wing i had to drill 4 new holes an plug the other ones with plugs. i felt bad but i did it. im just waiting on a Carbon Fiber trunk so i dont have to see those plugs. lol the two side holes are covered from the wing but theres 2 small holes that show. an the one big one. just a heads up.. oh an the holes that i drilled are covered from the stock wing. so yeah dont like that bad while its in winter mode..

Thank you guys so much! I would give you his user name but I don't want to chance him seeing it sense he goes on here all the time. I am unsure if he knows that holes are needed to be drilled but I was talking about it with him and he said it is possible and he would get it done. I don't know how to bring up the holes without him being suspicious that I did research lol. But I do also know he loves all things carbon fiber. I am open to other gift suggestions. His mods are: lowered, red emblems, rims, cold air intake, carbon fiber wing and license plate ? Anddd I'm sure there are other things but just wanted to give some Idea of what he may like. Thank you guys again!

Hello guys,
I just created a new one of these because my boyfriend is on this religiously and I know he respects the opinions of others on here. I am looking for a good deal on good spoiler for my boyfriends black 2012 civic si sedan with red accents. I don't know too much about spoilers so any help would be much appreciated! Thanks so much!

I wish my girlfriend went holiday shopping for me on 9thCivic and asked my fellow members what I like :)

A+++ for you Secretgirlfriend!

Aww thank you guys very much for your kind words and your great ideas! Please message me if you have anymore! I am afraid I might have been to descriptive. Not too sure but I want to be careful! :) and keep the surprise! Thank you!

Back