Need Answers Regarding Aftermarket Rims

Although heavy i always liked how the 14-15 Si wheels looked once the car is lowered. Maybe just lower it for now and see how u like it while you browse and learn more about the rim/tire combo u want. personally on the 14-15 COUPES i think 18” is the way to go

Hats off to you. I have people telling me how much they love the OEM wheels on. I don't know why I find'em ugly?

Sure, lowering our girl on OEM wheels is a good way to go before upgrading her shoes.

I’m not sure what you’d like in terms of links. Fitmentindustries link from above added somewhere? I moved this thread to the wheel & tire section. At the top of the section there are stickies on wheels, offsets, bolt patterns, etc specific to the 9th gen. That info on the fitment link is basically in the stickies, no? Does that help?

https://9thcivic.com/forum/forums/wheels-and-tire-upgrades-sponsored-by-tire-rack.32/

Although heavy i always liked how the 14-15 Si wheels looked once the car is lowered. Maybe just lower it for now and see how u like it while you browse and learn more about the rim/tire combo u want. personally on the 14-15 COUPES i think 18” is the way to go

You said lowered.. What about slammed? :hiding:

** This isn't my car **

JV4LgQwVkxPA2oFW-AzRu9M4teIGb6ieiVRiQxy5W44.jpg

I like my Koing ultra grams better than stock wheels-lighter 7pds looks better 17x 8 one inch bigger is better too, I will use oem as winter wheels too.

I like my Koing ultra grams better than stock wheels-lighter 7pds looks better 17x 8 one inch bigger is better too, I will use oem as winter wheels too.

i was planning on selling my OEM rims. I live in Phoenix, AZ. I use all season tires. Right now I’m running on Continental DSW 06. I’m happy with these rubbers.

After doing some researches in the past few days, it seems to me 9th gen Civic drivers prefer 17x8 overall.

Yes, on this car 17x8 and 235 tires-would be perfect. I am running 225-maybe 235 might be better-. I think 17x8 fits 225 perfect and 235 would work good too . Michelin 3+ AS season are the top tire for AS. Michelin and Firehawks-maybe the two best. 17 x 9 would stick out too much. this is a small car-.:dancing::driving::unicorn::unamusedpopcorn:

Ya don't forget to warn about bootyluvr and Honda fan like to spread false info about the best source of info on Honda's and the only one here with a 2006 vtec v4 motorcycle-the hottest v4 honda has every made. They already said how good honda rims are which is true but they are heavy and block some cooling going to the brakes and are just boring because everyone has honda rims-aftermarket rims can be a pain with these TNPS wheel sensors. I have gone to three place's now trying to get the TNPS sensors to work right and might have to go to honda -they charge a lot to do anything. These bad actors always think they know what is best:bleh: 17 x 8 is better than stock size of 17 x7 by one inch and just like the SRT-4 turbo Neon- one inch does wonders. Car makers just make generic cars then in order for them to actually work well requires a lot of work to fix them so they actually do work well. The honda si 2013 is a excellent tuner car,I actually rate it Higher when molded correctly like what I am correctly doing:popcorn::paper:

Back