Need ECU pinout diagram for 9th gen Civic (2015)

JeffKayLA

Can anyone send me a diagram or link to the ECU pinout for a 2015 Civic SI manual trans.

8th gen pinout is easy to find. 9th gen is oddly difficult.

Thanks
Jeff

Can anyone send me a diagram or link to the ECU pinout for a 2015 Civic SI manual trans.

8th gen pinout is easy to find. 9th gen is oddly difficult.

Thanks
Jeff
im in the same boat. trying to figure out how to wire a wideband into the ecu. im waiting for a honda tech i know to send me a diagram tomorrow. i'll ask him for the pinout as well. do you need a specific connector or all three?

I’ve not seen anyone post all of the ecu wiring. If you cannot get them, you can use the Honda service express to gain access to the wiring diagrams.

And their diagram has it starting at pin 39 on the row instead of 40?

And their diagram has it starting at pin 39 on the row instead of 40?
No. Their diagram shows pin 11 pin 40 in my picture. Their diagram shows the terminal side not the wire side so it's backwards. But the first and last rows are larger terminals so they number them 1 through 20 then the small ones in the middle are 21 through 49.

As you can see it's all pretty confusing. I've never see this before. Usually if a connector has numbers shown in my picture it's to show the pin number.

That's super confusing. Why is it labeled 40 if that's supposed to be 11. It would have made more sense to print the 11 down there and the 40 up next to the last pin hole of that row.

That's super confusing. Why is it labeled 40 if that's supposed to be 11. It would have made more sense to print the 11 down there and the 40 up next to the last pin hole of that row.
yeah i have no idea. the honda tech i know has no idea why its like that either.

yeah i have no idea. the honda tech i know has no idea why its like that either.
Is there a way you can your hands on the ecu pin outs for a 8th gen civic ? I get this is a 9th gen page and the pictures above helped me with what I was looking for thankfully but I could use a 8th gen pin out if possible thanks in advance

Is there a way you can your hands on the ecu pin outs for a 8th gen civic ? I get this is a 9th gen page and the pictures above helped me with what I was looking for thankfully but I could use a 8th gen pin out if possible thanks in advance
the guy i know isnt in contact with me anymore. sorry i cant help.

Back