1. 8th Gen Civics

We've opened up an 8th gen specific area just for you.

You're welcome to start a build thread, share pics of your ride, and introduce yourself to the members here.

We want to see your rides!

Dismiss Notice

8th Gen NEED HELP ON MY 8TH CIVIC

Discussion in '8th Gen Civics' started by THIEN LUONG, Oct 3, 2020.

1. THIEN LUONG

THIEN LUONG New Member

Hi guys, so I just buy this EASYGUARD system for my 2008 civic coupe lx, it comes with the start button and keyless entry feature. I try my best but it so hard to find the correct wires. I will be really appreciated if anyone could help me point out which wires are the one I need to connect to the module. I can show you the instruction diagram and everything, and really happy to pay for the one who could take pictures, do a video call, or anything to help me with this. Thanks a lot!!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. webby
    • Staff
    • 2019 Toys For Tots

webby Administrator

So I figured out your images, but the first image is super small. Can you try uploading it again. You can choose the “upload a file” button that is next to the reply button. Then you can upload the image directly to the forum.

CB4DB5C4-4929-4CF1-A314-80517A57B404.jpeg DDA0AA5B-04FA-40FB-9D72-87AFED6A12D9.jpeg

3. THIEN LUONG

THIEN LUONG New Member

Sure hope someone could help

Attached Files:

4. webby
    • Staff
    • 2019 Toys For Tots

webby Administrator

5. THIEN LUONG

THIEN LUONG New Member

The problem is I really don't know those wire location! A picture could really help

6. webby
    • Staff
    • 2019 Toys For Tots

webby Administrator