Need help turning off "Phone has been connected" voice prompt.

I know this may be elementary, but I've searched in my manuals and online and cannot find where to turn off this annoying verbal reminder! Is there a way? Thanks.

I believe if you go in the maps settings and turn off voice guidance the voice will go away. The issue with that is you lose the voice guidance for everything else as well.

I tried this a long time ago but from what I remember this will get rid of the message that you're talking about.

My wife's Insight does the same thing and it annoys the living hell out of me.

Update... voice goes away if you turn voice guidance off. Seat belt chimes remain. Anyone have a fix for this? And I already know plugging my seat belt in will fix this...

I know this may be elementary, but I've searched in my manuals and online and cannot find where to turn off this annoying verbal reminder! Is there a way? Thanks.
Buy a 2014. Honda got rid of the "phone has been connected" voice prompt and you don't have to agree with the statement that pops up every time you start the car by pressing a button.
When I first realized that the annoying prompt was gone I was SO happy!

Is there a way to turn off voice and chimes for seatbelts too?

Update... voice goes away if you turn voice guidance off. Seat belt chimes remain. Anyone have a fix for this? And I already know plugging my seat belt in will fix this...
I've seen tabs that you can insert into the buckle to trick the car into thinking that the seatbelt was being used.
Please remember though that because your car has SRS I would hate to see what happens to a person that's not wearing a seatbelt and an airbag goes off. They are mean to work in conjunction with each other.
Just sayin.....

I've seen tabs that you can insert into the buckle to trick the car into thinking that the seatbelt was being used.
People who want to drive without wearing seatbelts should have to have a sticker on their car notifying first responders that they are driving donor-mobiles and in the event of an accident, all body parts are immediately available for donation to people who really need them. People who ride donor-cycles without a helmet should also be included in that group. That way Darwin and people in need of organ transplants are both satisfied.

Well, funny enough, the reason I want to turn the chime off is because when I respond to work when I get an emergency call (I work EMS) I don't always wear my seat belt if it's late at night. If I'm just driving around or on a road that is greater than 50km/h i always have my seat belt on

Well, funny enough, the reason I want to turn the chime off is because when I respond to work when I get an emergency call (I work EMS) I don't always wear my seat belt if it's late at night. If I'm just driving around or on a road that is greater than 50km/h i always have my seat belt on
Give this man a sticker! :D (oh wait, you're in Calgary...never mind).

Wait you're EMS and don't wear a seatbelt? After all the things you have seen, you still don't wear a belt? :)

Wait you're EMS and don't wear a seatbelt? After all the things you have seen, you still don't wear a belt? :)
I wear my seat belt unless I'm driving 5 minute distance or less. If I'm driving HOT for a call I always buckle in. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I can handle low speed low possibility of accident driving.

Don't wear a seatbelt and tell no one: no one bats an eye. Mention you don't wear a seatbelt on the Internet and everyone loses their minds...

Vast majority of accidents happen within a few miles from home...

Back