Need some options on downpipe...

Zammittt

Toronto, Ontation, Canada
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
Hey, new to this site...My name is Chris from Toronto Canada. I have a '14 civic si sedan. Currently the vehicle is lowered and has a AEM CAI. Looking at getting Hondata. What do you guys think about hondata for my vehicle? Also, looking at getting a downpipe leaning towards the full-race downpipe. I want to run the downpipe with stock exhaust so the vehicle isnt too loud but has some more power/noise. what do you think about this downpipe? How loud do you think the vehicle will be with a downpipe and stock exhaust? Any other items you guys think I should have on my radar for the future? Like to hear what you guys think!!

For best results you'll want to pair it with an exhaust, but it'll bolt right to the stock exhaust.

downpipe with the stock exhaust? or?
I would love to know what the car would sound like with a DP and stock exhaust...Ive heard/seen some videos on here of other vehicles, but most have full exhaust and seem loud...Looking for a quiet more "less attention" approach

I can't think of anyone who's posted a vid of it, but I know there are people here who used a downpipe with the stock exhaust at least for a period of time. They'd have to chime in, as I truly cannot recall who's done it at this point.

I can't think of anyone who's posted a vid of it, but I know there are people here who used a downpipe with the stock exhaust at least for a period of time. They'd have to chime in, as I truly cannot recall who's done it at this point.
Thanks tho...Just not sure if I wanna spend that money and not like it thats all

Hey, new to this site...My name is Chris from Toronto Canada. I have a '14 civic si sedan. Currently the vehicle is lowered and has a AEM CAI. Looking at getting Hondata. What do you guys think about hondata for my vehicle? Also, looking at getting a downpipe leaning towards the full-race downpipe. I want to run the downpipe with stock exhaust so the vehicle isnt too loud but has some more power/noise. what do you think about this downpipe? How loud do you think the vehicle will be with a downpipe and stock exhaust? Any other items you guys think I should have on my radar for the future? Like to hear what you guys think!!

Honestly, you already have the intake. I would get the Flashpro even before the DP but thats just me. But if you do get the DP first, definitely get the FP as the next upgrade. This engine tuned feels like a different car.

I'm at this stage right now. I have a RV-6 downpipe with cat, on the stock exhaust. Still waiting for Vit to start my tune so I flashed the Hondata reflash on my ecu. Now it is still pretty quiet, but pulls more smoothly. My very happy with the result and look forward to Vit's tune.

Back